Metcalf better be getting plenty of fines (1 Viewer)

Yeah, let's be all about stopping taunting but not do anything to the dude that's instigating all night. Latt shouldn't have let him in his head, but Metcalf was just acting a fool.
I almost threw my beer bottle at the television when the announcers said that the ref talked to both coaches at halftime about getting their players under control. Why on earth would the ref say that to Pete Carrol? According to the zebras the Seahawks were playing a perfectly clean game

I would pissed is I were Latt, too. On several instances, DK went straight for his face. If a defender does that, it's an "illegal hands to the face" penalty. The same should go for offensive players. He also took a couple cheap shots. Last got caught on the retaliation. But that ref had already seen what DK did and was heading to break it up before Latt retaliated. The refs let Metcalf take it too far and got away with it. Meanwhile they called us close to the vest.

Yeah, let's be all about stopping taunting but not do anything to the dude that's instigating all night. Latt shouldn't have let him in his head, but Metcalf was just acting a fool.
I don’t blame Latt. I’m not gonna stand and let anyone punch me in the face either. Especially more that once. If he’s pushing, maybe, but he was hitting Latt in the face and pushing off his helmet. The stupid refs just stood by and watched.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom