Metcalf better be getting plenty of fines (1 Viewer)

I would pissed is I were Latt, too. On several instances, DK went straight for his face. If a defender does that, it's an "illegal hands to the face" penalty. The same should go for offensive players. He also took a couple cheap shots. Last got caught on the retaliation. But that ref had already seen what DK did and was heading to break it up BEFORE Latt retaliated. The refs let Metcalf take it too far and got away with it. Meanwhile they called us close to the vest.
EXACTLY! The ref SAW that Metcalf WAS the instigator! He shoulda IMMEDIATELY pulled the flag against DK!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Let’s talk about the non-called offensive PI that should’ve been called on the TD instead. He pushed Lattimore down. Stupid announcers kept saying he burned him... Idiots...
Esp when the replay shows him pulling him down. They played it 5 times. Felt like the "No Call" again

We love it when our DB does it but complain when another team does it better. He was in Lat's head. Fortunately it was limited when it comes to production.

Let’s talk about the non-called offensive PI that should’ve been called on the TD instead. He pushed Lattimore down. Stupid announcers kept saying he burned him... Idiots...

Add me to the list of idiots. He burned him. No need to argue or disagree. Give me the clown and move on.

Far too many personal fouls. Seemed like whenever Seattle needed help sustaining a drive they would just bait someone. We are not that good to be giving away 15 yd freebies.

Add me to the list of idiots. He burned him. No need to argue or disagree. Give me the clown and move on.
Yup. They were hand-fighting on wet ground. And Metcalf is strong. The fact a one-armed shove sent Lattimore to the ground isn’t Metcalf’s fault (I felt the same way about the call on TQS later, which shouldn’t have been OPI).

Lattimore needed to stop retaliating. He almost cost us that game with the penalties, moreso than getting beat on the one play.

Last edited:
EXACTLY! The ref SAW that Metcalf WAS the instigator! He shoulda IMMEDIATELY pulled the flag against DK!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It was at that point I turned the game off and didn't watch it anymore. I wasn't giving the NFL the satisfaction of my viewing rating. I have a razor thin tolerance for the NFL and it's tomfoolery, and that crossed it.

He almost cost us that game with the penalties, moreso that man getting beat on the one play.
i don't think SEA scored any points on drives where Latt had penalties (sure missed FGs helped)
but 'almost cost us' is very different than "could have cost us'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom