Michael Jordan reacts to Shy Tuttles pick of Matty Ice (Fun edit) (1 Viewer)

That's awesome. MJ may finally get out from under the shadow of the "crying Jordan" meme.

Wish I could share that with a friend

Tuttle I believe will be a huge UDFA steal. Injuries and an absolute dumpster fire of a football program really hurt his draft stock. Had he gone to most any other school he is a day 2 pick at worst.

Watching him play he looked like a mid round pick and not a UDFA.

I couldn't agree more!!

The Saints have picked a couple of REALLY good players from Tennessee the last couple of years and Tuttle is one of them.

Coming from that school is one of the reasons that I am excited about Marquez Callaway. That kid has some dog in him and he's gonna learn A LOT from Michael Thomas.

If only that stiff arm didn't get called back because of a meaningless tap from Jordan on Ryan's back at the same time Tuttle was giving him the business, he'd have scored his first NFL TD. Lots of DT's don't get one in their entire career.

Tuttle I believe will be a huge UDFA steal. Injuries and an absolute dumpster fire of a football program really hurt his draft stock. Had he gone to most any other school he is a day 2 pick at worst.

Watching him play he looked like a mid round pick and not a UDFA.
I can't wait to see what Tuttle and Granderson do next year. Add to that im looking forward to seeing what Baun does in his Rookie year.

With all the 2nd and 3rd string talent the Saints have they will easily be the most exciting team to watch this preseason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom