N/S MNF: Bills vs Jets (10 Viewers)

I don’t get the ManningCast thing at all.
I can’t stand people talking while I’m trying to watch a football game.
But how is that different from announcers who won't shut up? My husband and I can't watch games together and won't let me turn the sound down. It's why I watch games in chat. You can "talk" without talking and distract yourself from the boneheaded things your team does. It's why he can't watching the Manning Cast. I watch it a little but not that much.

But wait, I came here to say ... WHY AREN'T THE BILLS KILLING THE JETS?

But how is that different from announcers who won't shut up?
To me the TV announcers are part of the game.
It’s the talking from those in the room with me that drives me nuts. Because they usually want to talk about things other than the game itself. And if they do say something about the game, it’s usually something that happened in the previous quarter. :hm:

But how is that different from announcers who won't shut up? My husband and I can't watch games together and won't let me turn the sound down. It's why I watch games in chat. You can "talk" without talking and distract yourself from the boneheaded things your team does. It's why he can't watching the Manning Cast. I watch it a little but not that much.

But wait, I came here to say ... WHY AREN'T THE BILLS KILLING THE JETS?
Because they know that would make you very sad, as you love Aaron Rodgers….
You love him so much it’s only matched by your love for Tom Brady.

Go J-E-T-S!

But how is that different from announcers who won't shut up?
Actually, most of the announcers don’t really bother me even when they talk too much. But there are a few exceptions, like one Farland McBooger. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom