MNF double header (1 Viewer)

I don't get why the Fins keep trying to throw it near the goal line - Mostert is a great goal-line back, that's now two trips in a row without a single look his way.

Pretty sure GB’s coach bet on the Giants. He’s coaching one horrible offensive game.

Those reverses are some awful calls, and he doesn’t go away from it once they adjusted. He’s killed momentum twice with those terrible calls

Pretty sure GB’s coach bet on the Giants. He’s coaching one horrible offensive game.

Those reverses are some awful calls, and he doesn’t go away from it once they adjusted. He’s killed momentum twice with those terrible calls
Maybe Barkley bet on the Packers himself. :scratch:
:hihi:

I don't get why the Fins keep trying to throw it near the goal line - Mostert is a great goal-line back, that's now two trips in a row without a single look his way.

Last two red zone possessions - two Mostert td’s 🤪

What is this coach doing man. 3 straight times that play hasn’t done anything. That’s the two point play you come up with? And he’s supposed to be a guru

I want an emotional win for Giants so that they have a let down this Sunday. Plus a Packers loss helps us for wild card if they lose more and I'm assuming they will. But so will we maybe lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom