N/S MNF: Jets vs 49ers (1 Viewer)

I’ll never forget it, and yep I agree. Was thinking about that earlier. Their propensity to knock out the opposing players so often…..
And the league just looks the other way. Remember the Vikings said they had been paying their defense for knockout blows for a while before the Bountygate, but the league again ignored it. Proves they had it in for the Saints organization for blowing up their plans of another Manning SB win.

And the league just looks the other way. Remember the Vikings said they had been paying their defense for knockout blows for a while before the Bountygate, but the league again ignored it. Proves they had it in for the Saints organization for blowing up their plans of another Manning SB win.
Non of that makes sense.
XLIV was the highest rated program at the time.
It was the first Super Bowl to break the Mash record.
And after XLIV, the Saints continued to get the max prime time games.

Block in the back by Juz doesn’t get called.

Non of that makes sense.
XLIV was the highest rated program at the time.
It was the first Super Bowl to break the Mash record.
And after XLIV, the Saints continued to get the max prime time games.
Man, they couldn’t keep the Saints out of prime time because the Saints were just that good. But they killed the Saints by crucial calls or non-calls through officiating and scheduling quirks.

Man, they couldn’t keep the Saints out of prime time because the Saints were just that good. But they killed the Saints by crucial calls or non-calls through officiating and scheduling quirks.
The Saints were still one of the top organizations during the 10s.
It doesn’t make sense if the League wanted to keep the Saints in the basement.

That stat about most TD’s by UDFA’s since Kyle took over is further proof that his system is legit. Wow.

I think this version of the 49ers are becoming the Vikings of the NFC. Just aren’t winning SBs yet. Remember the Vikings could get to the SB but couldn’t win it. The 49ers can’t win the SB.

Last edited:
The Niners are just incredibly impressive on offense. They just have a crispness and competence that is just really hard to defend - and they are doing all of this without McCaffrey.

I loathe them - but it’s hard not to acknowledge how dang good they are. 😑

I think the 49ers are becoming the Vikings of the NFC. Just aren’t winning SBs yet. Remember Vikings could get to the SB but couldn’t win it. The 49ers can’t win the SB.
Let’s see how they do if they could ever play anyone but the Chiefs in the big game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom