N/S MNF: Jets vs 49ers (2 Viewers)

The Saints were still one of the top organizations during the 10s.
It doesn’t make sense if the League wanted to keep the Saints in the basement.
They didn’t want to keep them in the basement. Just didn’t want them to rise more than what they had because they were embarrassing Brady and Manning, their golden boys at the time.

I think the 49ers are becoming the Vikings of the NFC. Just aren’t winning SBs yet. Remember Vikings could get to the SB but couldn’t win it. The 49ers can’t win the SB.
They are the Houston Rockets are the NFL during the Golden st warriors prime. Golden st would be the Kansas City chiefs right now. The NFL wants Mahomes to be the new Brady.

They didn’t want to keep them in the basement. Just didn’t want them to rise more than what they had because they were embarrassing Brady and Manning, their golden boys at the time.
But that argument doesn’t make sense because the ratings never saw a decrease.

They are the Houston Rockets are the NFL during the Golden st warriors prime. Golden st would be the Kansas City chiefs right now. The NFL wants Mahomes to be the new Brady.
Mahomes is just that good. The 49ers just haven’t learned how to win the big game yet.

I think the 49ers are becoming the Vikings of the NFC. Just aren’t winning SBs yet. Remember Vikings could get to the SB but couldn’t win it. The 49ers can’t win the SB.
This era of the Niners area quickly becoming the 00s Eagles.

That looked like the face of a man saying, What am I still doing here?

Mason has been a monster

Maybe at some point they'll pull their lips off of Aaron Rodger's jock and realize that it's not going to plan! Cinderella has left the building!

I mean when did the Jets become such a juggernaut?

They've been irrelevant for the last 3 decades at least and a 40 yr old child is going to all of a sudden make them a Super Bowl contender?

Did you see the ratings for that 13-7 snoozefest of a SB between the Rams and Patriots after the Saints were robbed of a trip to the SB IN 2019?
You’re proving my point!
This entire argument is that the NFL would purposely keep the Saints out to increase ratings/marketing.

Maybe at some point they'll pull their lips off of Aaron Rodger's jock and realize that it's going to plan!

I mean when did the Jets become such a juggernaut?

They've been irrelevant for the last 3 decades at least and a 40 yr old child is going to all of a sudden make them a Super Bowl contender?
Didn’t learn from the Vikings with Farve or the Chiefs with Montana in the early 90s.

I mean, it's not like they NEEDED that luck.

You’re proving my point!
This entire argument is that the NFL would purposely keep the Saints out to increase ratings/marketing.
Dude. It had nothing to do with increased/decreased ratings. Not proving your point. The league knew the Saints were going to bring in ratings because they were that good. But they made sure the Saints would not make it to the SB again. Not during the Tom Benson/Sean Payton era at least. Goodell wanted Payton fired, but Benson wouldn’t do it.

Dude. It had nothing to do with increased/decreased ratings. Not proving your point. The league knew the Saints were going to bring in ratings because they were that good. But they made sure the Saints would not make it to the SB again. Not during the Tom Benson/Sean Payton era at least. Goodell wanted Payton fired, but Benson wouldn’t do it.
But that still doesn’t hold water.
Why would they focus everything on one team?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom