More SEC: Alabama vs Arkansas (ROLL TIDE ROLL!) (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Alabama is all over Arkansas 21 - 0 in the 1st quarter and McFadden just fumbled the kickoff, giving the ball back to Alabama on the 45!

What's up with this?

The $atan effect, that's what's up :rolleyes:

Right now, I am legitimately embarrassed for the Hogs. I figured this game could bridge me over to the USC-Nebraska game but its looking pretty uncompetitive.

I'm a McFadden fan and really wanted to see him do good. Alabama looks like they've got his number tonight.

Did they really just interview a women's soccer player in the middle of a Bama-Ark game? Seriously? You couldn't find anyone better? Don't get me wrong, I like soccer a lot, but women's soccer is probably the most irrelevant sport out there.

Yes, they sure did.

Well, the Hogs have fought back to make it 21 -10 at halftime. They should have scored a TD instead of settling for a field goal on that last drive.

Man I was hoping that the Hogs would get in for the second time before the half.

I cannot beluive that crawford had the first and just let go of the ball

Joe

What the hey!!!!!!

London Crawford over the middle, big gain and he just...just...dropped the blasted ball!!!!

How do you do that??????

Alabama's ball after the fumble.

After a 44 yard heave-ho gain to the 5, Alabama can't punch it in and they settle for a field goal...wait...flag...wait for it...discussion...still talking...wait...disregard the flag, field goal stands.

24 - 10 Alabama up by 14.

Long punt return followed by a TD. 31 - 10 Alabama with the 3rd quarter winding down.

Guess Arkansas ain't going to be in the Top 20 next week. Currently ranked #16.

Touchdown Arkansas. 31 - 17 Alabama.

If Arkansas is really going to try to get back into this game, they better hurry up.

Arkansas RB McFadden is a monster. He'll likely have a short NFL career because he's so brutal in his style but I really like his running style.

Dude, McFadden reached the first down marker and three Alabama players went flying like something had exploded and thrown them in the air! Woah!

Hogs down to the 1 yard line now.

This would be a huge score if Ark gets in.. Geaux Hogs Geaux.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom