Most surprising moves so far (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
1st, trading Lutz, and cutting Roby and Jaylon Smith. I never would have expected this.

Next 2 has got to be Merriweather and Throckmorton. This is baffling to me. Darrell Williams is proven, but Merriweather outplayed him, and gives you ST value.

Throckmorton is a very good backup, and the most experienced on the team.

1st, trading Lutz, and cutting Roby and Jaylon Smith. I never would have expected this.

Next 2 has got to be Merriweather and Throckmorton. This is baffling to me. Darrell Williams is proven, but Merriweather outplayed him, and gives you ST value.

Throckmorton is a very good backup, and the most experienced on the team.
They kept Williams out last week to avoid an injury. Merriweather had practice squad written all over him.

Roby and Smith mostly. Hope Smith comes back. Was a little surprised about Lutz as well.

They might be hoping to get some of these players on the practice squad. Even at the end of business today a lot of roster manipulation will follow.

I keep wondering how the the en masse one-day cutting process will affect roster poaching.

Roby - Shocked
Smith - If just a roster manipulation move, whatever. Otherwise suprised.
Lutz - Always surprising to see a long-time vet go but was talked about a ton.

None of the others were surprising to me. Depth guys competing with ST'ers and others already filling the same role.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom