MSNBC- Five Worst Games of All Time (1 Viewer)

Friday the 13th for the original Nintendo should be on there.

lol... that game was bad....lol i owned it...

that game was much worse than Shaq-Fu... i actually played the crap outta Shaq-Fu back in tha day..

Shaq-Fu wasn't awful if you didn't use Shaq.

Like, ever.

And I say that with full knowledge of the fact that the hit detection wasn't great. It took Tekken two as-bad releases before they got it right.

and y'all should watch some youtube videos of that Big Rigs game if y'all haven't witnessed that failure

dude, what???

i played the crap out of the game.....rioting is fun :)

That game came out after GTA 3.

I expected more.

Rock Star knew it was trash. Thats why they didn't send out any advanced copies to be reviewed before it's release.

Friday the 13th for the original Nintendo should be on there.

*Warning cursing*

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1raUvGNbZFg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

That game came out after GTA 3.

I expected more.

Rock Star knew it was trash. Thats why they didn't send out any advanced copies to be reviewed before it's release.

i don't remember it ever being hyped to be anything other than what it was.....a chaotic, wild mob, action game

it was fun

Custer's revenge

Limbo of the Lost (recently "released" and then pulled due to massive copyright violation)

I vaguely remember ET, but not sure what you were supposed to do

I don't think anyone knows what they were supposed to do in ET

I remember you had to gather Reeses. They looked like little rabbit droppings. The graphics in that game were horrendous.

I remember I bought a game for genesis system( a long time ago) and I forget the name of the game but it was truly the worst game ever. So bad, I invited friends over just to witness how mentally challenged it was. Now I forget the name of this game but man, lol, this was just terrible to the 1000th power.

You had to lead an army through some trees. but it was an awkward camera angle and the army following you would always get stuck behind the trees, And then they would vanish behind the tress. So you went back and got some more men, but nope, once again, they would get stuck behind the trees while following you.

There was only one path which was through these trees. Well, then I would go in by myself and get pwned with no army. Me and a few others sat there for a few hours thinking to ourselves, " this actually can't be happening and there is no way they released a game like this in this condition". Yet they did.

worst game ever. I'd rather play E.t. any day of the week than this monstrously vomitous game. I wish I could remember the games name.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom