My football player (1 Viewer)

my son is 6 years old.....totally natural
sandrak.jpg

Good Lawd! No way, that is natural. Whose body that child's face on? ;)

Jayden, why is your kid soaking wet? LOL

CT: Oh, yeah, well, listen to this---took my kid for basketball shoes a couple of days ago, he is now in a Men's 13!!! Amazing! He passed up his dad and his grandfathers' shoe sizes.

CT: Oh, yeah, well, listen to this---took my kid for basketball shoes a couple of days ago, he is now in a Men's 13!!! Amazing! He passed up his dad and his grandfathers' shoe sizes.

Jayden has this thing about being outside in the hose or something. :ezbill:

13? And he's 13 now? Still growing!

He's cute CD, he must get his looks from his mother. :hihi:

cov's kid is best...

great kid, not an athletic bone in the boy's body though.

My daughter would make him spend all of his money and then squash his heart in her hands.

Well, MY son, who is 6 months old, is huge. He is in the 90th percentile for height and his feet are ENORMOUS. The dr even said so.

His talents righ tnow include eating pureed squash and bananas, and being really cute. But as soonas he learns how to crawl, he will own all.

He will crush all of your sons and date all of your daughters. And do it with good manners. ;)

They call him little Hercules. and it's real or was I don't think he competes anymore, pound for pound he was the strongest kid!

http://www.richardsandrak.com/

Last edited:
She wants to grow up to be a trophy wife. :ezbill:

She just wants to be rich and famous. Her real desire is to be a "movie star", not an actress....a movie star.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom