1A Pederson
1B Allen
2 Flores
3 Anyone else we're not aware of
4 Bienemy
5 Glenn

What are your top 5?

1a Allen
1b Flores (only because of the rumored issues with the Miami front office and his own staff)
2 Kellen Moore
3 Leftwich
4 Lombardi
5 Bienemy

Has Pederson even been scheduled to be interviewed or is that just a rumor? The list is mostly defensive coaches, which makes it look like the plan is to keep Allen with Pete.

I'm mostly going for continuity with the coaching staff. The one that does intrigue me is Pederson being a superbowl winner and a guy that could maybe help us with our quarterback situation. My other choices are all going to keep the staff mostly intact.

1. Allen
2. Pederson
3. Lombardi
4. Glenn
5. Nielson

Has Pederson even been scheduled to be interviewed or is that just a rumor? The list is mostly defensive coaches, which makes it look like the plan is to keep Allen with Pete.

All I can find on it is speculation. This tracker lists DA, Glenn, and Leftwich as our only guys. I assume they'll add Flores at some point.

As far as I know, it's just a rumor. Only people reported to have been asked to interview are Allen, Glenn, Leftwich, and Flores.

From the names we’ve requested to interview so far :
1. Allen
2. Leftwich
3. Flores
4. Glenn

My list:
1. Daboll
2. Mike McDaniel
3. Pederson
4. Allen
5. Bieniemy

That's how you read that? Defensive Coaches sounds like the team has a talented defense so you hire what the strength of your team is so going after a defensive guy makes sense.

I don't see the fascination with Doug Pederson. He seems pretty mediocre. I'd like to go in the same direction Loomis did before and give a new guy an opportunity instead of hiring a retread.
Well, he did win a SB with the Eagles. He could get it done with a good coaching staff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom