My Weekly Mock (1 Viewer)

We can not get 2nd round picks this year. Rather its a trade or anything. Maybe in the 3rd round.

I stopped reading at the trades. The absurdity of them so greatly diminishes any possibility of credibility the rest of your post was dismissed out of hand. This isn't meant to be mean, I'm serious, stop with the silly trades if you want your analysis to be taken seriously.

I stopped reading at the trades. The absurdity of them so greatly diminishes any possibility of credibility the rest of your post was dismissed out of hand. This isn't meant to be mean, I'm serious, stop with the silly trades if you want your analysis to be taken seriously.

Will you stop being ridiculous? I mean really, it's a MOCK!!!!!!The people listed may NOT be there, and if they aren't we don't draft them. No one knows if they will or will not be, not even you...smart guy. How do you know what a team will trade for? Are you the genius of the century and you know how much a team needs a certain player? Find something to do with your life other than attacking someone's mock draft on SR.

Oh and Pierre Thomas was not almost traded for a 2nd round pick

He was almost traded for Darius Butler, who WAS a 2nd round pick, but by 2010 rolled around was an underachieving CB that the Patriots cut anyways.

And the reason the trade fell apart? The patriots wanted a draft pick from us

So please, just stop

Way too unrealistic for me to follow, though I don't mind some of the players suggested. Some targets to ponder, but overall this draft is beyond a pipe dream.

And why is it a pipe dream? I followed nfldraftscout.com (most accurate/updated source) and while I did have one "3rd-4th round prediction" that I listed as a 4th pick, there's nothing else in here that is a pipe dream.

Oh and Pierre Thomas was not almost traded for a 2nd round pick

He was almost traded for Darius Butler, who WAS a 2nd round pick, but by 2010 rolled around was an underachieving CB that the Patriots cut anyways.

And the reason the trade fell apart? The patriots wanted a draft pick from us

So please, just stop

Dude, don't tell people to stop on here. If you don't want to read the thread, dismiss yourself from it. No one is forcing you to read our ideas.

Will you stop being ridiculous? I mean really, it's a MOCK!!!!!!The people listed may NOT be there, and if they aren't we don't draft them. No one knows if they will or will not be, not even you...smart guy. How do you know what a team will trade for? Are you the genius of the century and you know how much a team needs a certain player? Find something to do with your life other than attacking someone's mock draft on SR.

You seem to put a fair amount of effort into this. It seems like you want your opinions and evaluations to be taken seriously. The trades are absurd and not only are unlikely to occur, but simply make no sense. As a suggestion, to enhance your credibility in the future, drop the trades. Or ignore the advice, I mean whatever man. Your post, your call :9:

You seem to put a fair amount of effort into this. It seems like you want your opinions and evaluations to be taken seriously. The trades are absurd and not only are unlikely to occur, but simply make no sense. As a suggestion, to enhance your credibility in the future, drop the trades. Or ignore the advice, I mean whatever man. Your post, your call :9:

That's YOUR opinion, and that's fine. I respect your opinion, but it's not 110% fact (as mine aren't either). I don't really care about my "credibility" to be honest lol, it's a fan forum dude...get over yourself and go find something to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom