Trade back to possibly #20, and draft Kenny Vacarro (1 Viewer)

WhoDatfolife

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Saints really need Secondary help, and I think Kenny vacarro would be the best fit for Rob Ryan, and the Saints defense.

whodat4life84

Very Banned
Reaction score
Saints really need Secondary help, and I think Kenny vacarro would be the best fit for Rob Ryan, and the Saints defense.
I said the same thing in my mock last night, but I looked into it more and if we were to trade back, most likely STL would grab him with the 16th overall pick. They need him bad, so maybe we just stay put and take him there. He's a very solid prospect because most other SS NFL prospects can hit really hard, but lack in coverage skills. Vacarro is really excellent at both. I think he should definitely be our pick, one way or the other.

OP

WhoDatfolife

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I said the same thing in my mock last night, but I looked into it more and if we were to trade back, most likely STL would grab him with the 16th overall pick. They need him bad, so maybe we just stay put and take him there. He's a very solid prospect because most other SS NFL prospects can hit really hard, but lack in coverage skills. Vacarro is really excellent at both. I think he should definitely be our pick, one way or the other.
If that's the case, and jordon,jones,mingo,Ansah is gone, we should definetly draft him!

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The bears only have 5 draft picks. Seems unlikely they'd reduce that number even more to trade up for a linebacker. Who at MLB will be there at 15 but not at 20 that they would so desperately go from 5 picks to 4?

mountaineerdude

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
NEGATIVE .... I like the position you are thinking but I hate the player .... ELAM and THOMAS are better ...

Danneaux

Proud NRA Member
Reaction score
What happens when another team jumps to 19 to take him ahead of us?

If we like him at 20, we should like him at 15.

If we trade down to 20, I hope we have 5 guys we like a lot.

whodat4life84

Very Banned
Reaction score
Just my opinion here...if Jordan, Ansah, Mingo and all the premier LT (Joeckel, Fisher) are off the board...Vacarro has the pick value to take him at 15.

60minutes

Camp Body
Reaction score
For LB help? I guess
The bears only have 5 draft picks. Seems unlikely they'd reduce that number even more to trade up for a linebacker. Who at MLB will be there at 15 but not at 20 that they would so desperately go from 5 picks to 4?
Hmm, not only are the MLBs that they may want expected to be on the board, but the other thing that we have to think about when projecting trades is what team will a willing trade partner look to get ahead of to assure themselves a pick.

Like, if the Rams want Chance Womack or Kenny Vaccaro, they may have to get ahead of teams like the Jets, Titans, and Panthers. But teams are not just going to move up to grab guys that are likely to be on the board when they pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Free Safety and Linebackers should be what’s on the Trade Radar Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
town123 Saints Any chance we trade Jameis to the Boys? I'm not sure how desperate they are now, but, maybe we could squeeze a 2nd for him. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 30
Krodwhodat Do we make a trade for a FS to make a final run with Drew Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 28
Saints, Panthers trade touchdowns; Saints up 14-10 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Michael Thomas trade rumors, receiver depth, Emmanuel Sanders on COVID-19 list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette 15 wide receiver trade targets for the Saints SR News Page Articles 0
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Saints get JJ Watt and Earl Thomas by the Trade deadline Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46
ktmoze NFL Trade Deadline: Areas the Saints Could Look to Improve Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
N/S Ravens trade for Ngakoue Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
MisplacedSaint Proposed trade deadline move?? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
Trade options the Saints can explore ahead of the deadline Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Marcus Davenport Trade Talk: Saints Wire Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 40
jasonsw Saints How would you feel if the Saints traded for DeeDee Westbrook ahead of trade deadline Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
If I’m Sean/Mickey (draft)..... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
2020 Draft Preview - No. 2: Nick Friedell on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - October 23, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five-minute draft guide: Exploring the depth of 2020 class Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
2020 Draft Preview - No. 1: Jon Krawczynski on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - October 21, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five-minute draft guide: Major SEC influence on 2020 class Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
This won’t be popular [but draft Mac Jones to replace Drew] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 63
DerrickB Titans Face Potential Fine for COVID Violations (Will Not lose Draft Picks) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Five-minute draft guide: Big-name schools, big draft ranges Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB If We Have the Opportunity to Select One of these Guys in the 2021 Draft (It's Okay to Dream Thread) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Five-minute draft guide: Projected late-first-rounders Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five-minute draft guide: Late-lottery prospects Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0