My wife is awesome!! (1 Viewer)

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
My wife, who works at the same company with me, is talking football smack to another co-worker (a guy on my team) who is a Giants fan. It's pretty awesome.

She's currently telling him what #88 is going to do to his old team.

Tell her to ignore all bitter Giant fans. They act like Shockey kicked their dog or something.

NIce.....See, thats what I am talking about. At work we have a rep of ours that is a Cowboys fan....Its been fun, needless to say, but e all know it is in good fun.

wife: "I just hope our corners are good enough to cover Plaxico. Oh wait...I forgot...."
giant: "that was not nice."
wife: "I'm sorry. Let's talk about players for the NY Giants not the NY department of corrections"

Gotta love a woman who loves football and who can hold her own when it comes to trash talking.

My wife is the same way. She works with a Redskin fan and, of course, he was "sick" the day after the Detroit game.

That's awesome. I'm a HUGE Saints fan. I live in Tulsa OK, now. My gf is a native okie, but I think she's coming around to the Saints. It's strange, but now that I live out of state, I have Direct tv, and get to watch every Saints game. This season, will be the first season since 88', that I will have seen every game, including pre season. GEAUX SAINTS!

edit: Sorrry, I know that was mostly unrelated to the thread.

Last edited:
11cehyg.jpg

wife: "I just hope our corners are good enough to cover Plaxico. Oh wait...I forgot...."
giant: "that was not nice."
wife: "I'm sorry. Let's talk about players for the NY Giants not the NY department of corrections"

Love this! :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom