My wife is awesome!! (1 Viewer)

I have had 4 serious boyfriends in my lifetime and NONE of them liked football. They just stared at me when I went into a diatribe about the Prevent D - which I hate under any circumstances, although I've read the arguments here for it. - and when I called a Mike McKenzie interception last season 5 seconds before it happened because I could read Mike was reading the QB. So it goes both ways, gentleman. It goes both ways.

I haven't posted in years but I felt compelled to respond to this. It's a little off the thread but not off the "my wife is awsome" topic.

Lil backstory:When we met 6 years ago she told me she loved football (good start) and was by default a Steelers fan. Not bad. Then she told me she hated the Cowboys, Raiders, Rams (Shes a SoCal native) and most importantly, she despisedthe 9ers. I almost proposed then.

Fastforward to last weekend. Know where my 6-month pregnant wife wanted to spend her 3 year anniversary? Same place as her 1st& 2nd. In the DOME! Finally the Saints delivered and we got an anniversary victory present.

And here's a BTW. We planned our honeymoon around a Roger Waters concert in NoCal because he was playing in LA the night we got married. Yep, she pretty much has "hand" for the rest of my lucky arse life.

Geaux Saints Geaux
and My Wife RULES

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom