N/S My wife passed away (3 Viewers)

On Sunday morning, my wife of 22 years passed away from complications due to two strokes.
The past few days have been really difficult for me.
I watched the Dallas game with one of my younger brothers all the while remembering how much she loved our Saints. Drew Brees and Taysom Hill were her two favorite players.
She grew up in Minnesota, was a Vikings fan & Twins fan, as well as a Houston Astros fan. For the Saints - Vikings games we always wore out favorite team gear - her Vikings, mine the Saints.
She loved football and I'm going to miss watching LSU and Saints games with her.
RIP my Lynni ... I love you.
Oh, man, my sincerest condolences. I can't even begin to understand how hard that must be. Hang in there. You know this Saints community is here for you.

RIP Lynni.

I am so sorry for your loss...i cannot even imagine what your feeling. My other half just lost her very dear grandmother last week and we have been in shock not believing she is gone. All I could come up with for my other half was to remind her of all the great times and hold on to the special moments. This is what I would tell you...Remember all the little giggles and smiles you got in those special moments. remember the special journeys and not so special journeys that landed you in weird places that the two of you just looked at each other and could only grin cuz it was a messed up moment but it was your moment. Every one of the journeys you two took together for 22 years were unique to just the two of you...so while in the pain none of that would be possible without the journey...I know us weirdos here can only say so much but we all carry each other and support the way we can...so we are all here for you. Even this dummy from new mexico...hang in there and just know we are here for you come day or night...we will always listen when you need someone to talk to...again...so sorry for your loss...

On Sunday morning, my wife of 22 years passed away from complications due to two strokes.
The past few days have been really difficult for me.
I watched the Dallas game with one of my younger brothers all the while remembering how much she loved our Saints. Drew Brees and Taysom Hill were her two favorite players.
She grew up in Minnesota, was a Vikings fan & Twins fan, as well as a Houston Astros fan. For the Saints - Vikings games we always wore out favorite team gear - her Vikings, mine the Saints.
She loved football and I'm going to miss watching LSU and Saints games with her.
RIP my Lynni ... I love you.
Thoughts and prayers sent man. I’m truly sorry to hear this.

You have my deepest condolences for your loss, I can't imagine what you're going through...

There are no words that will bring comfort right now but in time it will come.

Be strong for her and your family but most importantly be strong for yourself.

It's never easy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom