N/S: 2024 CFB National Championship Game (3 Viewers)

Man giving washington the award for best offensive line was obviously taken personally by michigan

That throw really can't be missed though. No pressure in his face, no defender within 10 yards of the WR, just can't miss that in THE game of the year.
I understand what you’re saying. But, stuff happens when you throw it around all the time to all sectors of the field. Throws are missed and big games are lost because of them. We’ve seen Drew make terrible throws at the worst time and he is the best passing QB ever.

Penix is still a top flight prospect though and that’s coming from someone that hopes UW gets run out of the building tonight.

Michigan is going for the first down

Nice pass breakup! 👍

I understand what you’re saying. But, stuff happens when you throw it around all the time to all sectors of the field. Throws are missed and big games are lost because of them. We’ve seen Drew make terrible throws at the worst time and he is the best passing QB ever.

Penix is still a top flight prospect though and that’s coming from someone that hopes UW gets run out of the building tonight.

Oh I do agree Penix is a great prospect, just one of those throws that is brutal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom