N/S D-Brickashaw Ferguson (1 Viewer)

All things I have said in a previous thread.:ezbill:

I think Saints Report is great, but there is one Jets board out there that is up there with Saints Report:9:

Not that it matters a lot anymore... but which board?

Honestly....who is actually turning on Reggie? Several fans?

Nobody with a damn brain is...

it was just a matter of time till the fans turn against Reggie. This guy was brought in to be GOD..... which is IMPOSSIBLE! I think Payton has something to do with this current sentiment towards Reggie though. I'm sure that teams have now begun to realize that Reggie is a decoy not capable of producing and what happens then? No one worries about him and begin to concentrate on the players that do make a difference. Who knows what this team will do in the future with Reggie but for the time being we can all stop holding our breath for the second coming of gayle sayers?

I think you missed the point with thhe whole "decoy" thing. Coach has plays with reggie designated as the number 1 option. and if a defense sells out on reggie (which they are still doing) the ball goes to the second option. Generally that has a misdirection element worked in. While the press calls that a decoy, it is actually a two read play. And when defenses quit selling out on the first option??? The ball will go to the first option and reggie will destroy a team. It's not an actual decoy, because the ball is never intended to go to a decoy, where in these plays reggie is a legitimate 1st option.

If you are confused about it....read the article about the bucs d on the front page, kiffin explains how teams are still concerned about lining up against Bush.

Honestly....who is actually turning on Reggie? Several fans?

Nobody with a damn brain is...

Exactly. The expectations were extremely high for Reggie. Deuce has played outstanding this year..you can't want to bench him for Reggie when he is lighting it up out there. Give Reggie time people..he won't dissapoint.

While Zack is out of the league he needs to get on the 'roids so he can get his strength up to NFL blocking level.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom