n/s Darrion Scott tried to hurt his son (1 Viewer)

Jackavelli

Sarang Upso
Reaction score
this blows my mind

++++++++++
NFL | Update on D. Scott
Tue, 6 May 2008 15:12:45 -0700

Kevin Seifert and Paul Walsh, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, report free-agent DL Darrion Scott (Vikings) was charged Tuesday, May 6, with assaulting his son by holding a plastic dry cleaning bag over his head, while the boy was kicking and screaming. According to the criminal complaint, the boy's mother heard her son's cries and found Scott holding the bag over the boy's head April 26. Scott is charged with felony assault in the third degree, felony domestic assault by strangulation and misdemeanor endangerment of a child. Scott's agent, Tom DiPiero, said Scott did not abuse the child. "Anyone who knows Darrion knows him to be a big 'teddy bear' type of guy, easygoing and never loud or abrasive," DiPiero said. "We believe this nightmare is a terrible mistake and that the child has not been abused, at least not by Darrion."

**** **** **** ****** ********!!!

Punk.

At the rate the rest of the league is going, the Saints might be the only franchise able to field a team this season and will win the Superbowl by default.

i'd like to volunteer to hold a bag over his head please

There's a special place in hell for people like him

Last edited:
I hope that his wife has an agenda and that he did not do this but if he did he should be released. I can't see Goodell giving him a pass.

There just has to be more to this. I just cant believe someone would do that to their kid.

Edit: After reading the ESPN story about this, it says the boy might have burn marks on his arm, bumps on his head, both from seperate incidents earlier this year. This dude seems to be one sick *****.

Last edited:
There just has to be more to this. I just cant believe someone would do that to their kid.

Edit: After reading the ESPN story about this, it says the boy might have burn marks on his arm, bumps on his head, both from seperate incidents earlier this year. This dude seems to be one sick *****.

BELIEVE IT. I am a Social Worker and a Therapist, work mostly with kids. It would blow your mind on what passes for parents these days.

Leave it on the field, my man. Not necessary to take your troubles out on others, especially those that you have brought into this world.

Scott is charged with felony assault in the third degree, felony domestic assault by strangulation and misdemeanor endangerment of a child.

MISDEMEANOR ENDANGERMENT OF A CHILD???? HOW IS THAT A MISDEMEANOR? A simple parole viloation is a misdemeanor.....like staying out past a set curfew....this is FELONY ASSAULT. How is that a MISDEMEANOR?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom