n/s Darrion Scott tried to hurt his son (1 Viewer)

Why is it that so many good, decent people can't have kids for one reason or another, but really mean, stupid people always seem to have them.

MISDEMEANOR ENDANGERMENT OF A CHILD???? HOW IS THAT A MISDEMEANOR? A simple parole viloation is a misdemeanor.....like staying out past a set curfew....this is FELONY ASSAULT. How is that a MISDEMEANOR?

I think the misdemeanor was for leaving a gun in his nightstand within reach of the child.

What a scumbag...assuming it's true. I'll wait, like I do for other emotion-filled stories like this, for the investigation to be completed. Who knows if it was a wife trying to cover up her own abuse of the child...

Whoever did it should rot in jail for a long time. And if he did do it, he should be suspended with no chance of reinstatement. Hurting a child deserves no "second chance", IMO.

*edit* Now that I've read a news story on the incident, it sure sounds like he did it; he even made some lame comment that the bag over the child's head was a "game". Yeesh. That doesn't sound like a denial, but instead an excuse...and there's NO excuse for what he did.

What a scumbag...assuming it's true. I'll wait, like I do for other emotion-filled stories like this, for the investigation to be completed. Who knows if it was a wife trying to cover up her own abuse of the child...

Whoever did it should rot in jail for a long time. And if he did do it, he should be suspended with no chance of reinstatement. Hurting a child deserves no "second chance", IMO.

:plus-un2:

That kind of crap happens more than most people realize. This time it was a sports player.

Anyone who would bring serious harm on their own child needs to be locked up in the big house for the criminally insane because that's what that is. II know it happens a lot (and I shudder when I think about it) and I say they all need years of counseling and the same amount of time in the tank where they can't hurt their innocent children.

...............just as long as he can rush the passer. You know, the important stuff.

sheez after seeing the story in EE yesterday bout the guy holdin his daughter in a dungeon for 24 years and now this, i'm really wondering what is going on in the world today....i just hope this helps others realize that their are monsters in this world and we need to do everything we can to ensure that us as a whole never resort to actions like this... i mean of course the average sane person wouldn't do things like this but seriously guys this is becoming common place, i turned it on CNN this morning to catch up on the news and i don't think there was one positive thing on it, and i can't recall the last time i've EVER seen any positive news being reported.... this society is falling drastically downward and we all need to do our part to ensure that this never infiltrates it's self into our lives...

sorry for the rant!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom