N/S Harbaugh And Ravens Expected To Part Ways After Season (1 Viewer)

Doesn't matter if this is true or not. If Harbaugh wants to coach next year...he will. There will be plenty of teams that will hire him.

If this isn't Harbaugh initiated, then Baltimore is a really stupid franchise. He's an excellent head coach.

The Joe Flacco contract put them in purgatory every year.

This is the truth. Flacco has always been a below average QB and since winning that SB, he's regressed tremendously into being one of the worst QBs in the league.

Proof that you don't pay a questionable QB over the moon just cause he finds lightning in a bottle for one post season. Flacco had his Eli Manning 2011 type post season and then quickly dropped to the floor.

I've been saying this for years; Baltimore has the talent and depth to really run the AFC North and contend for the AFC, if they weren't held back by one of the worst QBs in the league at the helm.

Their last playoff trip was in 2014. A game where they had a 14 point lead TWICE and of course, Flacco being Flacco put an end to it with that boneheaded interception late in the game.

People talk about Eli Manning being mediocre with 2 SB rings, but Flacco isn't even mediocre.

This is the truth. Flacco has always been a below average QB and since winning that SB, he's regressed tremendously into being one of the worst QBs in the league.

Proof that you don't pay a questionable QB over the moon just cause he finds lightning in a bottle for one post season. Flacco had his Eli Manning 2011 type post season and then quickly dropped to the floor.

I've been saying this for years; Baltimore has the talent and depth to really run the AFC North and contend for the AFC, if they weren't held back by one of the worst QBs in the league at the helm.

Their last playoff trip was in 2014. A game where they had a 14 point lead TWICE and of course, Flacco being Flacco put an end to it with that boneheaded interception late in the game.

People talk about Eli Manning being mediocre with 2 SB rings, but Flacco isn't even mediocre.

They need to start playing the young QB they drafted. I bet the kid plays next year...

They need to start playing the young QB they drafted. I bet the kid plays next year...

I agree, they need to go that route.

Flacco has always been their #1 issue. Hell, he was their problem before 2012. The Steelers needed a 14 point comeback to beat them in 2010 and Flacco gave it to them with all the turnovers. While he wasn't the sole reason they lost to New England in the 11 AFCCG, he still didn't play well in that game either.

If this isn't Harbaugh initiated, then Baltimore is a really stupid franchise. He's an excellent head coach.

The NFL is a WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY BUSINESS. Most NFL coaches don't keep their job after missing the playoffs four consecutive seasons.

The NFL is a WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY BUSINESS. Most NFL coaches don't keep their job after missing the playoffs four consecutive seasons.

Heck lately you dont even finish the year. The bengals firing austin in his first year. The first year you get a pass the second year you need to see improvement in my book. However im not in the football business so my book means nothing.

Which is inherently stupid and short sighted, especially when you know its not a coaching issue. Think about all the fire Sean Payton chatter we had around here, even up to game one of this season. It's reactionary and ignorant.

Which is inherently stupid and short sighted, especially when you know its not a coaching issue. Think about all the fire Sean Payton chatter we had around here, even up to game one of this season. It's reactionary and ignorant.

Yup. After three consecutive 7-9 seasons, i was ready to dump Payton in favor of something fresh. But in the end, it's about talent and we were void of talent at several key spots between 2014-2016. Once Payton allowed himself to just coach and Ireland was brought on to "buy the groceries", we have seen that Sean is still an insanely talented and innovative coach.

Glad we didn't cut bait.

I'd be the worst GM in sports history. I'd make Matt Millen look like Bill Polian.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom