N/S Jay Cutler, Tony Romo on most-disliked athletes list (1 Viewer)

I've always beleived in the premis that you are who you associate with. So Mr Romo...........You blow!

Given the anti Brees comments I see on PFT.com and espn.com, I'm suprised he isn't on that list.

Romo is on the list because there are so many Cowboys fans who hate him. He gets crucified on NFL Radio by Cowboys fans after nearly every game, even those they win.

Romo is on the list because there are so many Cowboys fans who hate him. He gets crucified on NFL Radio by Cowboys fans after nearly every game, even those they win.

To prove your point, my buddy took this pic at a local Kroger. This was a bout a week ago.

img9517061.jpg

If I were a Cowboys fan (thank God, I'm not), I would be super-hacked at a QB that vacations in Mexico the week before a playoff game and spends his offseasons farting around in golf pro am tournaments.

Contrast that with the over-the-top preparation and attention to detail of a Drew or Peyton. If he were getting it done in big games, his lack of drive wouldn't be a problem. Given his well-chronicled history of chokejobs, he might want to put in a little extra time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom