N/S Perriloux could be going to Alabama (1 Viewer)

You're full of ****. I know four 'Bama fans closely and they talk of nothing else. None of the four even know each other and they all live in different cities.

Well hey guess what? The only two times I have hung out in Baton Rouge were at frat parties and were the only two times I have witnessed crack heads in the act. So I guess now I should start considering all LSU fans of smoking crack rocks during the after party.......or not because i'm not being bias like you are. Nor am I saying anyone here is full of ****.

Based on shrance84's post and your reply that's the only conclusion I can come to.

Same conclusion here.

You know what grinds my gears, my dad grew up watching Namath and Bear in the stadium and he never brings it up.......instead he talks about the present players and yes he hopes Saban is the next Bear, just as everyone here hopes Arrington is the next Colston.

Just messing with the new guy and no you don't.

MaxP. Please don't make fun of me anymore. I know i'm the new guy and all but if thats why you come to this board to make fun of newbies you need to get a life. I know I don't have as many posts as you or the cool guy with a Ric Flair attitude/avatar but I don't care nor will I ever.

However I do care about you. I hope that one day you do get a life and come to realize that you and all the other LSU fans are so mad with Tuscaloosa only because your savior (ours now) turned a program of crap into a program of success. I know what your thinking, "Les Miles is the savior." If thats the case LSU fans have no reason to be mad with Saban.

Keep in mind LSU is running out of Sabans fine recruits, one who is from my hometown.

You loved him when you had him, you hate him when you need him.

Keep in mind LSU is running out of Sabans fine recruits, one who is from my hometown.

Keep in mind Miles has been recruiting just fine since Saban left and our team is still loaded with talent for years to come.

Actually I dislike him not because he left LSU but because he is a two faced lying snake, and judging by our national championship, multiple BCS bowl wins, and highly ranked recruiting classes that have come since Saban left I would hardly say that we "need" anybody. Other than an experienced QB for the upcoming season that is, and I dont think Saban qualifies.

Yeah same here. This is the first time I have talked of Bear on this board.

Considering that you talked about your history and Bear Bryant in your second post on the college board. I'd say that you proved his point.

However I do care about you. I hope that one day you do get a life and come to realize that you and all the other LSU fans are so mad with Tuscaloosa only because your savior (ours now) turned a program of crap into a program of success. I know what your thinking, "Les Miles is the savior." If thats the case LSU fans have no reason to be mad with Saban.

Actually MaxP is a fan of that team that used to have a fierce rivalry with Bama until "rivalry" turned to "ownage." In other words:

Attachments

• EpicFail.jpg
    EpicFail.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 0
MaxP. Please don't make fun of me anymore. I know i'm the new guy and all but if thats why you come to this board to make fun of newbies you need to get a life. I know I don't have as many posts as you or the cool guy with a Ric Flair attitude/avatar but I don't care nor will I ever.

Whoa buddy, good natured ribbings are pretty common on the College board. Nothing I wrote was of a personal nature. Besides, what would this world be if an AUBURN fan couldn't make fun of a Bama fan and vice versa? Just wait till the season starts and we get number 7.

Considering that you talked about your history and Bear Bryant in your second post on the college board. I'd say that you proved his point.

Oh I'm sorry. You must have missed TideSaints post about Bamas great academics. Obviously you have none or you would have understood that I typed that because Ric Flair brought it up before any BAMA fan did.

Oh I'm sorry. You must have missed TideSaints post about Bamas great academics. Obviously you have none or you would have understood that I typed that because Ric Flair brought it up before any BAMA fan did.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*slaps figure four on shrance84*

You're missing the point, so I'll break it down for you.

1.) You said that BAMA fans rarely talk about their history or Bear Bryant.
2.) In only your second post on the college board you proceeded to give us all of your BAMA history and information on your program.

It doesn't matter who brought up Bear or your history, you took the opportunity to give us the run down on the good ole days, thus proving the stereotype that has been mentioned a few times in the last few pages true. I guess the funny thing about it is that there was some debate going on about how some BAMA fans talk about the old days and then the thread was trying to move into talking about Saban/Miles and then you chime in with the "Oh y'all want to talk history?!!!??!/!111:mad:".

You're missing the point, so I'll break it down for you.

1.) You said that BAMA fans rarely talk about their history or Bear Bryant.
2.) In only your second post on the college board you proceeded to give us all of your BAMA history and information on your program.

It doesn't matter who brought up Bear or your history, you took the opportunity to give us the run down on the good ole days, thus proving the stereotype that has been mentioned a few times in the last few pages true. I guess the funny thing about it is that there was some debate going on about how some BAMA fans talk about the old days and then the thread was trying to move into talking about Saban/Miles and then you chime in with the "Oh y'all want to talk history?!!!??!/!111:mad:".

......and you and your smilies are about as cool as a fan with no blades.

......and you and your smilies are about as cool as a fan with no blades.

Can I borrow your "Welcome Back Kotter Book of Insults"? I need to thumb through it and find a comeback for your "LOSER and a DORK" remark.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom