N/S Pics of Superdome and Quarter Fri Night (1 Viewer)

jerryrip

Bleeding black and gold
Reaction score
Went down to the French Quarter to check out the crowds, and to also see the Superdome at night. Here's some pics. The 3rd pic is of the ESPN stage next to the Jackson Brewery and some garbage cans lol, and the last pic is of one of these mini-ambualnces in front of Pat O's. Enjoy

Attachments

OP
jerryrip

jerryrip

Bleeding black and gold
Reaction score
And more. The 2nd pic is of the Jackson Brewery with the ESPN stage again. Canal Street is gorgeous this time of year. The last pic is a big LED banner at the entrance to the Superdome area.

Attachments

OP
jerryrip

jerryrip

Bleeding black and gold
Reaction score
Some more of the Superdome and Benson Tower with the Lombardi logo projected on it. It was pretty cool; there was each logo for every Super Bowl hosted by NO on the sides of the food booth rows.

Attachments

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
Yeah me too. I basically took that shot to show the typical 49ers fans lol. But seriously, everyone was pretty well-behaved; I even saw some Ravens fans joking with a couple of Niners fans.
I bet they are former Cowboys' fans. You know how they roll.

Saildawg

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah me too. I basically took that shot to show the typical 49ers fans lol. But seriously, everyone was pretty well-behaved; I even saw some Ravens fans joking with a couple of Niners fans.
Typical forty niner fans = thugsters.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting these pics! I would love to see more from you and others, for those of us who can't be down there for the festivities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Film Study: Old friend visits the Superdome on Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, October 21: Fans finally allowed in the Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints fans can be in that number of 3,000 for Carolina game in the Superdome Sunday SR News Page Articles 0
Saints to allow fans in Superdome for Panthers game, reveal approach for fan attendance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans approves fans at Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, October 20: Developments in fans returning to Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints, New Orleans Mayor meet to discuss return of fans to Superdome for games Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints lobbied to fill Superdome at 35% capacity, with support from Ochsner, records show Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Source: Saints still playing at Superdome for now Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints to play Panthers in Superdome this Sunday: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints will play at Superdome in Week Seven Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saintsphere Mayor Cantrell says Superdome is still not ready for 20,000 fans; tells Saints they are welcome to play at Tiger Stadium Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 145
LUX FINALLY!!! Superbowl LIX Superdome Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saints exploring to play LSU's Tiger Stadium since fans aren't yet allowed in Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Chargers live updates, scoreboard: Follow live from Week 5 showdown at Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints 1st Quarter + 1 Game Report Card (Offense, Special Teams, Coaches) SR News Page Articles 0
New Orleans Saints 2020 quarter-season awards Saints RSS News Feeds 0