N/S: Roger Goodell Q&A Session (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Who wants to ask me anything? Join me today on Reddit at 2 pm ET.</p>&mdash; Roger Goodell (@nflcommish) <a href="https://twitter.com/nflcommish/status/295925456803360768">January 28, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If anyone wants to try and get something out of him this might be a good opportunity.

Who is your food taster for the week and how much are you going to pay them?:smilielol:

Will you ever admit you handled the bounty situation poorly?

Follow up: What do you plan to do when you are fired?

Wow, that's really asking for it. Seems like he wants to see Saints fans embarrass themselves.

He has been pretty predictable throughout this thing. This time may not be all bad. He clearly wants a forum to clear the air with fans, Saints fan in particular (which, he would admit is the only reason he is doing this...if he was on truth serum). See what he says that can aid the effort in putting this all in the rearview mirror.

why not release transcripts of the Tagliabue hearing?

He's not going to answer Saints questions.
I agree. Bet they filter who is asking questions and which questions Roger will answer. I'd like to ask him if he'd like to take a little swamp tour with me and some fellow Who Dats!! All expenses paid. Liquor is on us!

How about this:

Mr. Goodell, considering that all parts have already paid the punishments for the bounty scandal, and specially now that the courts are not part of the process, have you considered restoring the 2 second draft picks taken from the saints?. The team and fan base have already lost a season, and a lot of people, including Judge Berrigan, considered the penalties as being to harsh.

Returning those draft picks will show that you have no personal ill towards New Orleans, the team and their coaches. It is time to put this thing in the past, and restoring these picks may be a great sign of good will for the future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom