N/S Vikings vs Stealers (1 Viewer)

ScimitarSaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Honestly, I haven't been keeping up with the stealers this year. Are they a pretty strong team? Is there a good chance they can beat the vikings?

is that really how you spell stealers?

LOL, all the pick pockets in Pittsburgh - Stealers. That's why Woodson liked to call it Steal Town. :p

23 posts and he misspells the name of a team that's been around since 1933. Horrid.

Yes they are strong... They lost Troy P. for like 4 weeks and it hurt big time in closing out games...probably cost them both losses. I'm not certain, but I believe he will be back this week...they are an entirely different team with him on the field. A lot like us with Sharper.... Vikings lose to them, Green Bay in Green Bay, and atleast one to Chicago...

Big Ben is passing for 315 yards a game and completing 72% of his passes. They have become a pass first team with alot of the plays made with Ben buying time in the pocket.

they are pretty much as good as their record indicates.

the run game is weak, and minnesota will force them to be one-dimensional, but big ben will still make plenty of plays. their d is strong, but not nearly as good as last year. troy p played this last week. it should be a close game.

Steelers turn it over too much and running game has been inconsistent. Should be a good game. I'm rooting for the Steelers.

ahahahah stealers, they done stole the superbowl last year!!! :p

Well they got Troy Polamalu back last week, and he makes a huge difference. I fully expect the Steelers to beat them.... We shall see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom