Name your Top Five[tm] favorite musical artists of all-time (1 Viewer)

Andres Segovia
Ian Anderson
Toy Caldwell
Jimmy Page
Stevie Ray Vaughn

The thing is that trying to limit the list to five is nearly impossible. I left off almost everyone who would be considered a vocalist primarily and had to omit a lot of people I would love to mention in a thread like this. There just isn't room for a Stanley Clarke, a Lindsey Sterling or a Frank Zappa. I simply can't make a top five, look at it and say, "yep, that's the list" and be happy with it.

ive never been much of a Benatar fan one way or the other, but the other night i watched The Big Interview Dan Rather with her and Neil Geraldo , and i kinda like her now.. and had forgotten some of her songs i liked.

Mainly has a lot to do with the "shirt" she had to go through just to make it in the industry.
Nothing but respect for her. Her 4 octave range doesn't hurt, either. She can flat-out hit the notes.

Great interview (perhaps a tad lengthy)

Mainly has a lot to do with the "shirt" she had to go through just to make it in the industry.
Nothing but respect for her. Her 4 octave range doesn't hurt, either. She can flat-out hit the notes.

Great interview (perhaps a tad lengthy)

Dont forget that in her day she was a looker! Though i was too young back then to realize it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom