Neo-conservatives Continue to Turn on Bush: He's an "Appeaser"!!! (1 Viewer)

So, the "neocons" are not an evil Jewish cabal as Air America, Pat Buchanan and tons of antisemitic websites used to assert?

What Is a Neoconservative? -- & Does It Matter?
http://www.newoxfordreview.org/article.jsp?did=1205-editorial

NEO-CON JEWS AND THE WAR IN IRAQ
http://wake-up-america.net/NEO-CON JEWS AND THE WAR IN IRAQ.htm

The Jewish connection
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=31594

There is a noticeable obsession with Israel in their foreign policy, almost to the detriment of purely American interests. They throw in lip service about N. Korea for, in my opinon, window dressing.

You can read this Israeli policy document and compare it to the American policies now in effect and pushed by neoconservatives (the same who wrote the document back in the 90s).:

http://www.iasps.org/strat1.htm

Seems like the plan went in to effect...

Yes, over 90% of the prominent people in goverment, media and think tanks that are associated with the movement are Jewish.

But "evil" cabal are words you chose.

The Jewish community is noted for its cohesiveness and political activism in pursuit of its interests. They have the right to be neoconservatives and to argue that America's interests are exactly the same as Israel's.

Jews are the founders and leaders of the movement. I'll leave it to you to speculate as to why that may be, although I question how effective neoconservatives would have been in getting their policy prescriptions adopted without getting Cheney, Rumsfeld and Bush on board, none Jewish.

Just like they have the right to push their viewpoint, so have I that right. And I disagree with the neconservative viewpoint and I disagree with the policy choices neoconservatives, and AIPAC, are advocating in the Middle East. It's just that simple.

No need to introduce "anti-semitism" into the discussion. Sometimes it seems like the defintion of anti-semitism has been expanded so as to include political disagreement with the Israel lobby....

Last edited:
No need to introduce "anti-semitism" into the discussion. Sometimes it seems like the defintion of anti-semitism has been expanded so as to include political disagreement with the Israel lobby....

Not as informed as y'all are but that statement there goes a long way in my eyes.

Every time someone does not agree with Israel they are quickly labeled an anti-semite and summarily dismissed. I have seen it occur in many political conversations on the net, at work, with my family and with friends.

To the point of the subject-neocons sure seem to be primarily Jewish, either that is a huge coincidence or done intentionally.

Additionally this document (thanks BA) created in the late 90's??-seems to benefit Israel greatly but have little benefit to the US. Also it sure does look to be followed almost to the letter. Another coincidence? Pretty odd if it is.

http://www.iasps.org/strat1.htm

There's no need to introduce "anti-semitism" into the discussion, because it is the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Google the results for the words neocon filthy Jew.

Last edited:
There's no need to introduce "anti-semitism" into the discussion, because it is the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Google results for the words filthy neocon Jew

The Navel of the Internet » Blog Archive » Damn filthy JewsYes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. ... But thats how you filthy jews work so I’LL take the label of nazi as a ...
bennett.com/blog/index.php/archives/2005/08/14/damn-filthy-jews/ - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

Töben9In his response he calls me a 'Filthy Jew'. He doesn't care whether I behave as ... #3: Even if they do, no neo-con has ever been heard to mention Trotsky. ...
www.adelaideinstitute.org/Dissenters/toben9.htm - 60k - Cached - Similar pages

Jew Watch Archive of Past You Tube SelectionsBrutal, Filthy, Vulgar, Rude, and Jewishly Hilarious. Pro-Zionist U.K. People See Pro-Zionist Bush as. ... AVGUY on YouTube Criticizes Jewish Neocon America ...
www.jewwatch.com/pictures with captions - youtube.htm - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

What Is A Neocon? & Does It Matter?I understand that filthy Jew-controlled neocon Bobby Jindal once served as the Jew Trotsky's personal bodyguard before the Elders of Zion commanded him to ...
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1544943/posts - 56k - Cached - Similar pages

Catholic Neocon Observer: Catholic Conservatives Attack Dale Vree ...While Shea in NOR's Death Spiral Into Crankhood didn't contain a discussion of the Jewish neocon charges he did say that NOR published a known anti-Semite ...
catholicneoconobserver.blogspot.com/2006/01/catholic-conservatives-attack-dale.html - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

Dale Vree on Jews and Neoconservatives, Immigration and race ...A clear case of supporting Jewish neocon interests over Catholic Just War ... serving alien masters for filthy lucre, as Vree's article is suggesting, ...
www.tcrnews2.com/xeno.html - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

Robert Lindsay: I Don't Hate the Jews; I Hate Everyone... the Right as the proto-neocon Jews at Commentary Magazine did during the early 70's ... Despite idiocy from Lenin's Tomb, which claims JTR is a "filthy ...
robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/02/i-dont-hate-jews-i-hate-everyone.html - 70k - Cached - Similar pages

Townhall.com::'Neocon': Slang for 'Jew'?::By Joel Mowbray'Neocon': Slang for 'Jew'? By Joel Mowbray Tuesday, May 27, 2003 Hitting at what may be a new low in the ... Paul Driessen The “coal is filthy” ad-scam ...
www.townhall.com/columnists/JoelMowbray/2003/05/27/neocon_slang_for_jew - 165k - Cached - Similar pages

Think Progress » Lieberman: Critics Of Bush’s Iraq Policy Are ...neocon axium #1 = 99.9% of the people are too stupid to be told the truth. ... Comment by Jew Lieberman — April 13, 2007 @ 11:50 am ...
thinkprogress.org/2007/04/12/lieberman-harassment/ - 87k - Cached - Similar pages

Convergences: a protein wisdom Tuesday afternoon riddleIT’S ALL THE FILTHY JEWS I CAN’T STOMACH!” ... An “anti-Arab neo-con agenda” that frees an entire nation from slavery to a despot and helps them rebuild ...
www.proteinwisdom.com/index.php?/weblog/entry/convergences_a_tuesday_afternoon_riddle/ - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

I suppose I could find numerous things like that about any minority if I wanted. probably about white folks too.

What does that have to do with the subject?

I suppose I could find numerous things like that about any minority if I wanted. probably about white folks too.

What does that have to do with the subject?

Air America was taken to task a couple of years ago for substituting the word "neocon" and using it as a racial slur against Jews. It was addressed in the Wall Street Journal. See link on Page 1 of this thread.

My assertion is that the term "neocon" is being used as a label and a nod and wink codeword. That's all.

Air America was taken to task a couple of years ago for substituting the word "neocon" and using it as a racial slur against Jews. It was addressed in the Wall Street Journal. See link on Page 1 of this thread.

My assertion is that the term "neocon" is being used as a label and a nod and wink codeword. That's all.

Like I said, they do seem to be all Jewish. The racial slur is something they have cooked up to rile the public sheep. Another way of turning anti-neocon opinions toward the anti-semite label as I see it.

"If you are against us you must be a jew hater"

Sorry DD, don't buy it.

>>Grade A checkenhawk, Mr. Perle is.

All of them are. And what's their generally most common theme? Security for Israel. Because at the end of almost every argument (except the hair splitting DadsDream is doing), the arrow points --->that<--- way. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. Like blackadder kind of said, they have every right to believe what they want and try to influence any way they can legally. But at the same time, I often find myself trying to figure out whether they put Israeli interests ahead of American interests. It's at least on par. Someone on here always uses "connect the dots." And the dots lead to two places: Israeli Security and Defense Contractors.

These guys, afterall, are former semi-liberal/liberal Jewish Americans who adopted conservativism and agree with spreading "freedom" via any means necessary or longstanding members of the M.I.D. (that hated 60's collection of those cooking up schemes and wars and getting fairly rich off of them).

And oh yeah, back to the quote. None of these guys has had a lick of service. Cavalier brought that up. But the saber rattlers are all about using ****** ******* American soldier's lives as freaking pawns in their global and corporate chess games. That's where I draw the line and where I can say that I'm a proud assed American that I've never voted for those who hold that my life is expendable for their games.

Oh, and is it any wonder that endtimers are curiously allied with these types? :shrug:

TPS

Last edited:

No it isn't. It's an unfair accusation leveled at those who use the term "neoconservative" to describe those self-professed to support a very interventionist foreign policy.

It's not a nod and wink codeword for some anti-semitic slur. Many have claimed as much to stifle criticism of the the Neoconservative vision. It's much easier to actually just accuse those of being anti-semitic than actually deal with the criticism.

The premise is ridiculous because Neocons themselves coined the term neoconservative.

Just because the founding member was Jewish, there are plenty of non-Jewish neo-cons. The anti-semitic connection is coming mostly from those who want to censor criticism of the PNAC vision, which is being practiced right now on the ground by GWBush in Iraq.

Can we say failure?

Like I said, they do seem to be all Jewish. The racial slur is something they have cooked up to rile the public sheep. Another way of turning anti-neocon opinions toward the anti-semite label as I see it.

"If you are against us you must be a jew hater"

Sorry DD, don't buy it.

Here, a professor will explain it to you:

The Neoconservative-Conspiracy Theory
By Robert J. Lieber
Chronicle of Higher Education | April 29, 2003

The ruins of Saddam Hussein's shattered tyranny may provide additional evidence of chemical weapons and other weapons of mass destruction, but one poisonous by-product has already begun to seep from under the rubble. It is a conspiracy theory purporting to explain how the foreign policy of the world's greatest power, the United States, has been captured by a sinister and hitherto little-known cabal.

A small band of neoconservative (read, Jewish) defense intellectuals, led by the "mastermind," Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz (according to Michael Lind, writing in the New Statesman), has taken advantage of 9/11 to put their ideas over on an ignorant, inexperienced, and "easily manipulated" president (Eric Alterman in The Nation), his "elderly figurehead" Defense Secretary (as Lind put it), and the "dutiful servant of power" who is our secretary of state (Edward Said, London Review of Books).

Thus empowered, this neoconservative conspiracy, "a product of the influential Jewish-American faction of the Trotskyist movement of the '30s and '40s" (Lind), with its own "fanatic" and "totalitarian morality" (William Pfaff, International Herald Tribune) has fomented war with Iraq -- not in the interest of the United States, but in the service of Israel's Likud government (Patrick J. Buchanan and Alterman).

This sinister mythology is worthy of the Iraqi information minister, Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf, who became notorious for telling Western journalists not to believe their own eyes as American tanks rolled into view just across the Tigris River. And indeed versions of it do circulate in the Arab world. (For example, a prominent Saudi professor from King Faisal University, Umaya Jalahma, speaking at a prestigious think tank of the Arab League, has revealed that the U.S. attack on Iraq was actually timed to coincide with the Jewish holiday of Purim.) But the neocon-conspiracy notion is especially conspicuous in writing by leftist authors in the pages of journals like The Washington Monthly and those cited above, as well as in the arguments of paleoconservatives like Buchanan and his magazine, The American Conservative.

READ MORE
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=7550

No it isn't. It's an unfair accusation leveled at those who use the term "neoconservative" to describe those self-professed to support a very interventionist foreign policy.

It's not a nod and wink codeword for some anti-semitic slur. Many have claimed as much to stifle criticism of the the Neoconservative vision. It's much easier to actually just accuse those of being anti-semitic than actually deal with the criticism.

The premise is ridiculous because Neocons themselves coined the term neoconservative.

Just because the founding member was Jewish, there are plenty of non-Jewish neo-cons.

You and I went over this in a 6-page thread last September. You lost. :)

http://srarchives.com/forums/showth...perpage=16&highlight=julia gorin&pagenumber=1

Google the results for the words neocon filthy Jew.

Because there are real anti-semites in the world, it does not mean that every time you have a disagreement with a Jew you are motivated by racism.

It's a little like accusing the FBI of anti-semitism for investigating Myer Lansky...

It does not mean that because I disagree and think that Israeli policies -- which neoconservatives support wholeheaetedly -- undermine US interests and increase the costs we bear (on a few different levels), that it is motivated by anti-semitism.

It should tell you something that whenever someone approaches this issue in a detailed and reasoned fashion, they are immediately met with a charge of anti-semitism. Jimmy Carter is the latest victim of this smear tactic.

It works well though. The challenger is immediately put on the defensive trying to prove that they really are not a Jew hater. In fact, some of my best friends...er...

Last edited:
It works well though. The challenger is immediately put on the defensive trying to prove that they really are not a Jew hater. In fact, some of my best friends...er...

You mean, the challenger is immediately put on the defensive by trying to prove they're not a "neocon."

Sauce for the goose, my friend. :hookline:

IIt works well though. The challenger is immediately put on the defensive trying to prove that they really are not a Jew hater. In fact, some of my best friends...er...

Ayep. Same tactic is used by disparaging the media or questioning one's love for country.

Hey I hear ya' Dads, but these guys did cook up the overthrow of Hussein back in the late 90's as part of a greater security ring for the nation of Israel. Jordan is in the bag. Egypt with military leaders usually will be (we give them enough shut up money). Turkey is in the bag. The Gulf States are in the bag. Saudi Arabia is too introverted to matter at this point. That leaves, curiously, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Palestine. :shrug:

One can go looking for conspiracies because there are enough scraps to easily throw them together. But we can't be blind to these agenda driven individuals at the same time. All the links in the world aren't going to matter when you just look at what they did, who they work for, what they advocate and how they operate. It's pretty easy to see what's up with the neocons IMHO.

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom