New Car Help (with pole) (3 Viewers)

Choose the next SR clown car:

• Audi

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Lexus

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As for pushy salesman, we test drove the Highlander Hybrid at a local Toyota dealer and they took our drivers licenses to make copies for "insurance" purposes. We ended up getting in a political argument with the Salesman and they wouldn't give us back our licenses. I finally stood up and said we are done. Give us our licenses. We are out of here. Two days later the wife got a text asking us if we had decided to buy the Highlander or if we wanted him to find us a different color.

As for pushy salesman, we test drove the Highlander Hybrid at a local Toyota dealer and they took our drivers licenses to make copies for "insurance" purposes. We ended up getting in a political argument with the Salesman and they wouldn't give us back our licenses. I finally stood up and said we are done. Give us our licenses. We are out of here. Two days later the wife got a text asking us if we had decided to buy the Highlander or if we wanted him to find us a different color.

What the hell kind of political argument do you even get into at a dealership? Like, the LAST thing I want to know is what salesmen think about anything.

What the hell kind of political argument do you even get into at a dealership? Like, the LAST thing I want to know is what salesmen think about anything.
Right! How does that even come up!

Best Car deals right now, over 7 grand off of suggested MSRP.
1684860563143.png

I know the dealership in question and I'd bet money it was a hardcore Trump supporter ripping "Hybrids" and "Green Vehicles"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom