New Car Help (with pole) (1 Viewer)

Choose the next SR clown car:

• Audi

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Lexus

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd take a Blackwing in a heartbeat... these 2 dudes are a trip lol, I enjoy their car reviews...

I just can't get behind Cadillac...too much trauma haha.

My cheap streak takes over too. Give me $90k and I can build an 06 GTO that beats it in every category. That GTO was so underrated it wasn't funny. The mistake GM made was naming it GTO. I had an 04 and it's easily the most favorite car I've ever owned. One day I'll have another. My brother bought an 06 after driving mine and then his business partner bought one after riding in his. That car checked a lot of boxes.

I just can't get behind Cadillac...too much trauma haha.

My cheap streak takes over too. Give me $90k and I can build an 06 GTO that beats it in every category. That GTO was so underrated it wasn't funny. The mistake GM made was naming it GTO. I had an 04 and it's easily the most favorite car I've ever owned. One day I'll have another. My brother bought an 06 after driving mine and then his business partner bought one after riding in his. That car checked a lot of boxes.
Chevy offered the Holden-built SS from 2013-2017 with the LS3 motor. I’ve been pining for one ever since.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom