New Orleans Pelicans Draft Yves Missi (1 Viewer)

I wasn't. I just watched a few Purdue games. No chance at 21.
I watched him thru the tourney, including beating my Vols. He definitely helped his stock there, but he'd often been projected as a second round pick. We shall see how his career unfolds...I will be watching at least as I'm a fan of the Grizzlies.

Since this is the ony draft thread... and I don't wanna start a new one... I hope Bronny goes undrafted so that he has a chip on his shoulder that allows him to be motivated to become and actual NBA caliber player and doesn't end up just a nepo baby that doesn't belong in the league.

Kyle Filipowski inexplicably went undrafted last night.... Pels needs to trade back into the draft today and go get him... He has the size, fit. and skills to actually help this team this year as a role player... Missi is a developmental rim running defender that will be lucky to see any mins this year outside of "Cody Zeller mins".

Kyle Filipowski inexplicably went undrafted last night.... Pels needs to trade back into the draft today and go get him... He has the size, fit. and skills to actually help this team this year as a role player... Missi is a developmental rim running defender that will be lucky to see any mins this year outside of "Cody Zeller mins".
Agree completely. I would not have been upset if we took him at 21. He or Furphy are worth buying a 2nd IMO.

I think it's quite possible that the NBA scouts know something we don't. Big men that have the skill set he is supposed to have don't grow on trees...something has caused him to drop in what is considered a weak draft

Last edited:
locked_on_pelicans.jpeg
.. INSTANT REACTION: New Orleans Pelicans draft Yves Missi to pair with Zion Williamson

pelicans_official.jpeg
.. David Griffin & Bryson Graham talk Pelicans Draft Pick Yves Missi | 2024 NBA Draft

1719500279610.jpeg.. Pelicans select Yves Missi in Round 1 | 2024 NBA Draft

1719500305133.jpeg.. Yves Missi after being drafted by the Pelicans | 2024 NBA Draft

boot_krewe.jpeg
.. NEW ORLEANS PELICANS SELECT YVES MISSI | What's Next For The Pelicans?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom