New TV deal looks like crazy $. Good news for the salary cap. (1 Viewer)

I have been saying for months that there will likely be a deal negotiated where they Owners and Union will agree to borrow from future cap in order to get the 2021 close to last years. This news gives them the ability to do that. (55% of the national media contracts goes towards the cap).

I have been saying for months that there will likely be a deal negotiated where they Owners and Union will agree to borrow from future cap in order to get the 2021 close to last years. This news gives them the ability to do that. (55% of the national media contracts goes towards the cap).
I read an article that basically stated this idea. They wanted to get the deal done soon so they could borrow from the future to help with the cap this year. I don't recall where the article came from though.

All this talk about networks increasing the cost tho watch games makes me sad. I have U-verse and they dropped the NFL network. I doubt they will ever get it back. So I know Spectrum has the NFL network do any of you guys have spectrum tv and internet and if you do how do you like it?

All this talk about networks increasing the cost tho watch games makes me sad. I have U-verse and they dropped the NFL network. I doubt they will ever get it back. So I know Spectrum has the NFL network do any of you guys have spectrum tv and internet and if you do how do you like it?
Hey Tony, I have Spectrum /Charter. It works for me. NFL Network is not part of their basic package. I have it but of course you will have to upgrade from the basic package.

FWIW, the current TV rights contract for ESPN (MNF) doesn't expire until after the 2021 season. All the rest (NBC, CBS, FOX, DirecTV, NFL channel, Amazon and Yahoo) expire after the 2022 season.

Hey Tony, I have Spectrum /Charter. It works for me. NFL Network is not part of their basic package. I have it but of course you will have to upgrade from the basic package.

I’ve seen that. I have a couple of options coming up. The epa that I have is running fiber through my area. They’ll be offering 1 gig internet service for a lot less than At&T. They also don’t make you share bandwidth with your neighbors like AT&T does. You can have one pedestal that feeds up to 4 homes if I’m not mistaken. Also spectrum is laying fiber white 1 gig speed as well. Both take care of my internet needs. I think that spectrum might be best to get a all in one package.
On a side note I live kinda on the edge of the country and the woods. You should see the markers in my yard right now. I could see it if I lived in a more populated area but not where I live. I am glad to have options so I’m not going to complain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom