NFL.com says the Saints won't make the playoffs (15 Viewers)

No one outside of Saints diehards see this team as anything other than a 6-11 type squad.
not gonna lie. i havent seen much of camp or read about many of the newer players. so i hope i'm wrong. i watched the preseason games. had up and downs like normal. theres a reason about 1/3 of the team is cut for cut date, most arent NFL players.

but me coming into it, i see an aging cam jordan, davis, mathieu. lattimore has been hurt most of the last 2 years and was already hurt in camp. thats over 1/3 of the defense. and major starters when healthy.

offensively. i see 40% of the oline needing an upgrade, no WR after olave/shaheed. TE's are suspect, carr wont have time to throw, AK is aging, and no one after him.

i can see why majority of saints fan are seeing aa 6-11 season. i told my buddy the other day 7-10.

i hope i'm wrong and all of these new coaches work wonders and saints at least make a wildcard game. maybe pull an upset and beat a higher seed. sundays are just better when the saints win. even though this first half of the schedule appears absolutely brutal on paper.

Until the team proves otherwise, the prediction is a valid one IMHO, just like the one declaring Allen the worst coach in the league and bring the first one fired this season. Until the team proves it's better than what they've shown the last few seasons, all of the criticism is valid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom