Nick Chub injury Warning graphic video n/s (1 Viewer)

I'll take everyone's word for it...I stopped looking at gruesome injuries ever since that dudes foot fell off playing slamball

Can a moderator put some kind of warning on this thread please. I should have put a warning.

Good call, I regret watching it.

After my injury in 2009 when I twisted and snapped my leg, I couldn't watch injuries for years. I started watching them again for awhile, but now I'm back to not watching them.

I do have my injury on video so I could watch it since I know how it felt, but I don't like seeing others go through that pain.

Brutal. Just hope it's just season ending and not career ending.
He was having, arguably, a borderline HOF-caliber career over the past 5-6 seasons with Cleveland.

I hope this serious injury to Chubb doesn’t derail his career the same way it did the legendary Vikings RB Chuck Foreman’s career in 1977-78. For those unfamiliar with Foreman, he was his generation’s version of Marshall Faulk, along with Baltimore’s Lydell Mitchell. Both were true game-breaking, dual-purpose RB’s that could hurt opposing defenses in myriad of different ways.

But both suffered serious, drastic injuries that severely altered the trajectory of their careers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom