Nick Chub injury Warning graphic video n/s (1 Viewer)

Williams is a hamstring. That’s a common injury and related far more to overuse/lack of stretching than anything. Chubb has his knee destroyed. Cannot compare.
Wasn't comparing, but just waiting to hear from the ESPN analysts why the artificial turf caused these injuries....but wait, these were on natural turf I believe. Injuries happen, regardless of the turf

Wasn't comparing, but just waiting to hear from the ESPN analysts why the artificial turf caused these injuries....but wait, these were on natural turf I believe. Injuries happen, regardless of the turf
This.....

Everybody jumping on the artificial turf injury narrative... Unfortunately, it happens on grass as well...

4814304-D-79-BD-4728-88-EA-965-E12-D6360-F.png

After my injury in 2009 when I twisted and snapped my leg, I couldn't watch injuries for years. I started watching them again for awhile, but now I'm back to not watching them.

I do have my injury on video so I could watch it since I know how it felt, but I don't like seeing others go through that pain.

Since I broke my neck in a high school game in 1990 I haven't been able to watch any injuries. No stomach for it.

Also, if you have a kid playing and they get a stinger, make them sit. If I would've I probably wouldn't be a quad right now. I had to have help to put my pads back on after I got one in the first half of the game i got hurt in. I talked the athletic trainer into letting me back in in the second half. A few years later in Juco I did a research paper and found out that stinger was actually a stretched nerve. If I would have set out the rest of that game I would have been fine the next week. But such is life.

Can't help but feel for this young man. He's been through so much already.

Even if he never plays again it was a privilege that we got to watch him for a few years anyway.

Get well soon young man and live your best life!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom