Nick Saban Retiring from Coaching (4 Viewers)

ESPN is reporting it to be 7.5M

If that is the case I'd say he would be the odds on favorite. He'd definitely be the fan favorite. He's a homeboy.
Dabo hasn’t been relevant in years and has yet to embrace the NIL and Transfer Portal. I understand he’s an alum, but other than that, why would they want him?

Never had a dislike for Saban the coach. I did dislike the way his program monopolized recruiting top guys for many years. Once other programs starting getting some of those top prospects they were no longer as dominant as they had been. And now this.

I'm not surprised. He wasn't going to be in the championship game all the time any more. And I'm sure he's tired of the grind.

So... Let's get LSU Sports sub-forum going... Lol. We gonna need something to talk about in 2024 that's not miserable.

Yes, with some Purple and Gold. The Pels colors and Breakers colors are awesome. Since the Breakers got contracted, just change that to LSU Sports and update the colors.

Without question the GOAT for ALL OF SPORTS...... The guy was the best of the best....

Love the interview with Terry (his wife).. They had gone to a class reunion in WV and were driving past old memories... They past a Gas Station Chain and Nick said... See if you had married him (old boyfriend) you would have been the queen of Stop and Shops.... She said no... If I had married him he would have been the coach of Alabama

Enjoy your retirement

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom