Noon Games Thread (1 Viewer)

I have a choice between Falcons/Colt. Cowboys/dolphins, or redzoone. I go with Redzone

The two teams I despise the most are our noon games today. Cowgirls are probably going to stomp Miami and with the Dirty Turds on the other channel, I think I will watch a movie.

The two teams I despise the most are our noon games today. Cowgirls are probably going to stomp Miami and with the Dirty Turds on the other channel, I think I will watch a movie.

Why would you watch anything other than Ravens/chiefs

Finding online streams for games isn't hard. PM me if needed

Ravens/Chiefs for me. Should be an exciting one.

Ravens/Chiefs for me. Should be an exciting one.
I have this game and the Philly vs Det. game on FOX. This is the rare game where I will watch an AFC game over a NFC game. These QBs and Mark Ingram make it hard to watch the NFC game.

Wish we had the best game Ravens @ Chiefs on TV instead of the damn Dolphins @ Cowgirls for those that don’t have Sunday Ticket like myself. That game is one of the worst games by far. Any game with the Dolphins will be that way. I hate the fact that we get most Cowgirl games.

At least the FailClowns @ Colts is the other game cause that should be a decent one. The Colts have been better than expected with Jacoby Brissett at QB. Both TY Hilton & Marlon Mack were questionable, but will play. Right now I would say the FailClowns likely are our biggest competition for the division. The Panthers look like a mess and are without Cam. The Sucs are just that, but if Jameis can take care of the ball and hook up with Mike Evans they can beat a lot of teams. If they ever get OJ Howard involved more on offense they could be a tad scary, but Arians seems to not like using a tight end. Our division looks terrible at the moment, which is good thing for us with Brees out

I would try to trade for OJ Howard at some point. That kid has some serious talent

Last edited:
Rosen completed a pretty pass and Devante Parker made a hell of a one handed grab, even when the Dallas DB was interfering. Then the Dolphins proceeded to not move the ball anymore and missed a FG. Dallas has had the absolute easiest schedule thus far.

Of course a Dolphins receiver gets lit the F up by Jeff Heath and no penalty. Defenseless receiver? Not Dallas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom