Tweet/s NSFW - Eli Apple says he hates Saints fans (3 Viewers)

He's still going

Everyone can have an opinion, but I've traveled to most of the major culinary places on the planet and New Orleans can at least make an argument for having the best food in the world. Anyone who thinks the food in New Orleans is bad probably puts ketchup on their mac-and-cheese, or thinks garlic is spicy.

wow so random. You could have said you hate all the teams you played for and possibly make a weak case that they didn't treat you right but the fans? Anyway, I am going to blame this on social media and even forums and Eli for not having sense enough to stay off of them. They always say that CB is a position that you have to have the shortest memory. All of them are going to make misses and you sometimes miss when they make their best plays because the ball doesn't go their way. But typical fans are going to remember every bad play and for CB they can be painful. We had some on here with the comments of hot garbage, etc. and his play for us was actually good at times. I don't go on social media much but I would imagine it was far worse on there. But he should have either realized that he couldn't handle it and stay off or use it as fuel and keep his mouth shut.

We will see him next year so I'm not worried and with a QB and MT13 back, he is going to eat those words.

This guy won’t come close to catching Tyreek Hill next week. I’m trying hard not to pull for the Chiefs but he keeps this up I’m hoping hit gets burned.

He can still get burned and Burrow will just drop dimes all over that KC defense again for the win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom