***Official Saints Vs. Cardinals Preseason Game Night Thread*** (1 Viewer)

My biggest problem with these QBs is they're afraid. Josh Rosen threw a TD by throwing to a WR that was actually well covered.

This isn't college. The WR to throw to won't be the one who is just wide open. The windows are literally so tight that some throws the elites complete don't even look like they should be throws. But you gotta trust WRs to right for the rock. I liked what Hill tried ealrier, but to the very wrong WR.

Ted Ginn is a deep threat, but he's not a jump ball deep threat. He's a throw away from defensive leverage and let him run under it. I bet Tre'Quan Smith would be better to throw a jump ball like that to. But no one is willing to risk it.

Ugly return. TLL had miles to run there and instead tries to go to the corner with his lackluster speed.

Just run up the middle and get 10-15 yards.
Not sure TLL is worth a roster spot for a third year (or is it 4th now?).

He doesn't produce in the season.

I’m wondering why Payton has called so few passes for JT in two games. I’m starting to wonder if Payton just wants to see RBs in action or if JT hasn’t fully grasped the playbook.
Passing was never his strong suit. He has had accuracy issues.

He's mobile, has leadership intangibles and is a good athlete, which is why he succeeded in college. But there are reasons he wasn't drafted.

He's a developmental prospect.

Ah, another Saints drive. Will it be an interception, a lost fumble, or a three-and-out? Preseason games certainly are fun. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom