Official Week 10 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
43-30-3 NFL YTD (5-1 POD)
39-36-1 CFB YTD

Still lean Steelers.

Does Olsen getting healthy scare some off of Pitt or nah? Panthers are better at home no?

Does Olsen getting healthy scare some off of Pitt or nah? Panthers are better at home no?

Already factored in. Carolina has been getting hammered all week. Line has dropped from -5 to -3.5. I'd recommend buying the hook if you play Steelers.

TNF has heavily favored home teams this year (as it does most years, but even more so this season). Plus, I just think the Steelers are a really good team.

I like Pittsburgh but I also liked Dallas Monday lmao.

They should be the play tonight. But I'm gonna check covers in a little while and try to get a feel for who the majority are on. If most are on Carolina, then I'm definitely gonna ride with Pittsburgh.

Going CAR hoping to curse them with my horrible luck lately. Best scenario would be them losing by 3, a win-win for me.

That under 51 looks tempting as well...

Now that the weather doesn’t look to be coming in till tomorrow it worries me. However, Carolina has been a very average offense on the road. 27-17 or so is a real possibility. But then again, so is 31-28 or something.

Pitt has the 2nd worst scoring D that Carolina has played on the road and Carolina has a vastly overrated D including a very average secondary.

Bunch of factors at play in this one

GL. You all in or just betting your profit?
All in. $600
My starting roll was $300

Books need Pittsburgh. Carolina is a better team but Big Ben can exploit that secondary. I think Carolina could be playing catch up tonight or at least I hope.

The under 51 sounds good too but Im rollling with the Steelers. Hopefully they steel a win.

Last edited:
Still waiting. If Carolina gets the ball first, I'm gonna try to get Pitt under the key number. If Carolina doesn't get a first down, then I'll just take Pitt at -4 or -4.5 if it goes there. Won't make a difference.

Still waiting. If Carolina gets the ball first, I'm gonna try to get Pitt under the key number. If Carolina doesn't get a first down, then I'll just take Pitt at -4 or -4.5 if it goes there. Won't make a difference.

I'm snake bit on that 4.5 hook. Always seem to hit 4 and lose it. Swap a td for a fg

Dangit lol...I was about to bet Steelers +0.5 -110 and then they score a TD on that first play and it goes off the board.

Now back to -3.5. Might as well see what the Panthers do here. I'm 100% taking Pitt the next time it dips under the number.

Edit: that INT TD screwed everything up..i was gonna bet the slightly higher number after a punt there.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom