Official Week 13 Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Today;
Lions +5
Cowboys -6
Saints/Falcons over 49

6 is just too many points for me to roll Bears in a road Thanksgiving matchup.

I'm gonna roll one unit Lions +6 for some action. I expect a get right game for the Cowboys later, but just don't know if they cover. I'll see.

For college, I don't know if I play it, but I like Ole Miss (and I'm a State fan).

Bears are not to be favorite over any team on the road. Especially a divisional foe. There are 2 other important aspects.
1-Road favorite on a Thursday game.
2-Playing agsinst Detroit on Thanksgiving day.

So many angles against Bears, it is insane. And there is not much of a drop off between Driskel and Blough.

There’s simply no way possible to know about the drop off between QBs, and they lose a very key element in the run game with Driskel being out. I’m not saying the bears are some lock, bc God knows they aren’t.

6 is just too many points for me to roll Bears in a road Thanksgiving matchup.

I'm gonna roll one unit Lions +6 for some action. I expect a get right game for the Cowboys later, but just don't know if they cover. I'll see.

For college, I don't know if I play it, but I like Ole Miss (and I'm a State fan).

Seems like everywhere I look everyone is on ole miss

There’s simply no way possible to know about the drop off between QBs, and they lose a very key element in the run game with Driskel being out. I’m not saying the bears are some lock, bc God knows they aren’t.
Too many angles against Bears, more than that favor Bears. Nothing at all to favor Bears over Lions. Since as you said, no way to measure the difference between Driskel and Blough, what quantifies the Bears as being a legit 5+ point favorite? Record? Strength of schedule? The spread is simply set to get even action, because the books know, most of the public senses the Bears are the better team, for whatever reason.

The Bears are a wreck. The Lions have nothing to lose at this point and IMO, have a better coach. The Bears are going to clean house after this year.

But we will see. 2 bad teams and bad for very different reasons.

Too many angles against Bears, more than that favor Bears. Nothing at all to favor Bears over Lions. Since as you said, no way to measure the difference between Driskel and Blough, what quantifies the Bears as being a legit 5+ point favorite? Record? Strength of schedule? The spread is simply set to get even action, because the books know, most of the public senses the Bears are the better team, for whatever reason.

The Bears are a wreck. The Lions have nothing to lose at this point and IMO, have a better coach. The Bears are going to clean house after this year.

We will just agree to disagree on many of your points. Nothing wrong with that. GL

Hopefully my numbers of something like a 20-12 win are wrong and they win by 4 so we both cover

Probably right. Not necessarily looking to play it.

It’s Thanksgiving, I am hahahaha. I haven’t looked into the game really. Neither stop the run, I think we will see a ton of big plays. Maybe the over????

Man looking back. The Lions had a great run in 2013-2016, but I didn’t realize how bad they were against the spread over the last 15 years. 4-11 against the spread during that time on Thanksgiving.

Man that under was looking horrible the first 5 mins. Glad they slowed down for you

All of a sudden they can’t miss threes. Under in trouble. If this total loses I won’t play another. It’s why I don’t mess with totals much, even though this total was one I piggy backed off another capper, but he’s absolutely money in CBB. So definitely not mad at him or anything.

All of a sudden they can’t miss threes. Under in trouble. If this total loses I won’t play another. It’s why I don’t mess with totals much, even though this total was one I piggy backed off another capper, but he’s absolutely money in CBB. So definitely not mad at him or anything.
Yea exactly how they started the game. They can get cold again.

Lol what a horrible throw by this QB on his first throw, then the Bears bust a coverage and let him make a throw that anyone in this thread could have made. ???

His first and last td pass of the game was a nice one though, I give him that

Lol what a horrible throw by this QB on his first throw, then the Bears bust a coverage and let him make a throw that anyone in this thread could have made. ???

His first and last td pass of the game was a nice one though, I give him that
Haha may cash in this FH over before the first qtr over

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom