Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (9 Viewers)

Can Cody actually surpass Cena in his role as face of the company? Dude is so over.

Dude is paying for some guy's bachelor's party and going to some kid's birthday party. If he doesn't win Wrestlemania Sunday, Philly might riot.
No doubt. I don't know if he'll surpass Cena. Cena has that longevity going for him, but certainly if Cody keeps it up, he can get there.

According to everyone at the E, the Pink they have is not the same guy that was fired by AEW.
Yeah, I've softened up a good bit since Punk came on board. I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I like how the E has worked him in, even with the injury.

I'm sure there's gonna be a good exchange between Punk and Drew. Should be fun.

Last edited:
According to everyone at the E, the Pink they have is not the same guy that was fired by AEW.

Leopard doesn't change its spots. He's had the same issues everywhere he's gone from ROH to TNA to his first WWE stint to AEW. He's on good behavior for now. Wait until he gets injured again (won't be a long wait) and we'll see what happens.

Leopard doesn't change its spots. He's had the same issues everywhere he's gone from ROH to TNA to his first WWE stint to AEW. He's on good behavior for now. Wait until he gets injured again (won't be a long wait) and we'll see what happens.
Interesting he said at least he has his mouth, then said, well we're not on Netflix yet, then called Seth and Drew dipsheets. Lol.

That said, yeah, I agree he's probably gonna get injured again, then we'll see if he doesn't go off the rails again.

What happens when you fork with the Final Boss. Yeah, he said that. They was bleeping words a lot tonight. Lol.
That's something that kind of annoys me. The Final Boss is Meiko Satomura, who damn near everyone considers the greatest female wrestler ever. And the last I heard is she's still an employee of WWE as a trainer. The Rock never had that title until now. Meiko has had that title for years.

And something I don't understand while watching NXT. Is this Ridge Holland retirement a work? They gave him this big spot to announcement that? I didn't give a crap about him. They could've just let him walk away without any announcement and I wouldn't have noticed.

That's something that kind of annoys me. The Final Boss is Meiko Satomura, who damn near everyone considers the greatest female wrestler ever. And the last I heard is she's still an employee of WWE as a trainer. The Rock never had that title until now. Meiko has had that title for years.

"Final Boss" is hardly a unique nickname or concept.

And way more people know who Rock is than ever watched Sendai Girls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom