Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (28 Viewers)

I would be pleasantly surprised, but I can't see it.

That said, the Solo statement at the end was definitely an insult directed at Roman. He's gotta respond to that pretty soon.
I really think it kicks off next Friday if anything. I still believe he's held out to SummerFest.

How The Rock shoehorns himself into this storyline is the real question.

How The Rock shoehorns himself into this storyline is the real question.
He's going to pop up and screw Roman probably at Survivor Series.

Predictions...

Punk screws Drew again

I'm calling for Seth to beat Priest. He's a better matchup for Gunther.

A long shot wins the briefcase. Hopefully Gable. I still have Jey winning the Rumble.

Chelsea wins or I riot

Unfortunately they won't have Sami lose in Canada. Plus, Bron uses the loss to kill more people on Raw.

No way Bloodline loses. I expect Solo to pin Cody, which sets up their match at SummerFest.

What say yeet?

Predictions...

Punk screws Drew again
Hell yes!
I'm calling for Seth to beat Priest. He's a better matchup for Gunther.
I hope so, but I get the feeling there will be some sort of interference. I mean, the theme has been Priest telling them to let him fight his own matches. Him leaving JD before Rhea gets back would be a missed opportunity imo.
A long shot wins the briefcase. Hopefully Gable. I still have Jey winning the Rumble.
Agreed. I'm pulling for Gable.
Chelsea wins or I riot
Pretty please, with a cherry on top!
Unfortunately they won't have Sami lose in Canada. Plus, Bron uses the loss to kill more people on Raw.
Definitely.
No way Bloodline loses. I expect Solo to pin Cody, which sets up their match at SummerFest.
Honestly, could go either way. I can see a surprise appearance turning the match on its head, something like Jimmy coming out of hiding and interfering or something.
What say yeet?
Yeet!

And lest we forget, I want to see Trish do something wild.

It still feels too early to end Priest's run with the belt, and I can't picture them breaking JD until Rhea returns. Priest wins.

Jey Uso is winning MITB. This feels like a gimme. (Of course, I will now be proven wrong)

I'm split between Green and Stratton. Chelsea might be more fun, but she's not a believable champion, and I just can't get excited about her having a run with the title. She's fine in the role she's in. Stratton is my pick, with an assist from Nia.

Through no fault of his own, Sami's run has been abysmal. And normally I would agree that home-court advantage tips the scales but he did lose in Montreal to Reigns. Bron is the correct choice, but they won't have Sami lose two in a row in Canada. Sami wins, somehow.

Obviously, the Bloodline is winning.

She's my pick for the Rumble.
I could definitely see that, but it feels like a slow build for someone they've portrayed as ready right now. It's the one match that I feel can go a bunch of different ways and I'll still be pretty "meh" with just about any one of them. There's nothing in the Women's division right now that really interests me, so it might be wishful thinking guiding my choice.

I could definitely see that, but it feels like a slow build for someone they've portrayed as ready right now. It's the one match that I feel can go a bunch of different ways and I'll still be pretty "meh" with just about any one of them. There's nothing in the Women's division right now that really interests me, so it might be wishful thinking guiding my choice.
Things won't heat up until Rhea returns to Raw and they finally split up Bianca and Jade. Plus, as much as I hate to say it, but they need Charlotte back too.

Tiffy is dressed for Mardi Gras with those colors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom