Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (10 Viewers)

Back in WCW he looked like a child with no mask. Now he looks like a child with progeria.
Ouch... :hihi:

I wonder if Rey is ready to call it quits. He's been posting more pics unmasked lately.

Wrestler returns to dead crowd. Either fans don't care or there are no fans there...

Wrestler returns to dead crowd. Either fans don't care or there are no fans there...

That ROH crowd was pretty hot for Dustin Rhodes and the Von Erichs winning the six man belts. I figure it's just that Guevara is damaged goods and nobody cares.

He also just seems like an butt crevasse. Has had multiple backstage altercations eith other talent. Has been suspended because of it. Pretty clearly cheated on his then fiance, broke up with her, then hooked up with Tay Melo. Has had multiple start and stop pushes that always seem to end up with him back in Jericho's orbit, which these days is not a good thing.

Even as a heel people seem to have more X Pac heat for him than actual caring about the story.

Dexter Lumis looks like he could straight murder someone. I didn't even recognize him.

Someone's turning. It's hard to tell with how Haitch is playing this, but someone is costing Rhea the title Saturday.

How did Raw end? I crashed after Gunther slapped the hell out of Finn after the opening bell.

How did Raw end? I crashed after Gunther slapped the hell out of Finn after the opening bell.
The Ring General put the Demon to sleep. After the match was called he continued administering the sleep medication. This brought out the Bisexual Undertaker and they exchanged fists until the show ended.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom