Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (19 Viewers)

Okay. But why is there a stationary camera fixed on Samantha Irvin?
They've started doing that under Haitch. It's similar to the camera on the announcer's table.

Losses, or how many times they've put their opponent over?

loses.jpg

Looking at this list tells you all you need to know about how irrelevant losses are in the WWE. These guys put people over more than anything else.

Also, no one puts more people over than The Miz. He's got more losses than anyone currently active and yet he's probably gonna be a Hall of Famer. At least I think he should be. One of the hardest workers in the biz.

Looking at this list tells you all you need to know about how irrelevant losses are in the WWE. These guys put people over more than anything else.

Also, no one puts more people over than The Miz. He's got more losses than anyone currently active and yet he's probably gonna be a Hall of Famer. At least I think he should be. One of the hardest workers in the biz.
The Miz is absolutely a HoFer. And his wife's 2 best assets should be to.

YOu never answered the question, TK. You should know better considering your role in the NFL.

Uh...that's a great question...nonsensical rambling...that's a great series of questions...more nonsensical rambling, something, something nuanced questions...more rambling.

Sounds like a guy who was handed a billion(s) and still has no idea how to answer serious questions. Wtf.

As a reminder I'm case you don't remember, this episode of SmackDown is recorded while the roster is finishing their tour of Japan.

Decent show. The tag team Gauntlet was fun. I'm still not sure what they want to do with Bianca and Jade. It feels like they're sticking together for a bit.

I'm ready for Summerfest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom