Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (19 Viewers)

Dom is definitely costing Rhea the title at SummerFest.

I hope Roman comes back soon. Jey Uso is just being wasted. Everyone loves the guy!

I hope Roman comes back soon. Jey Uso is just being wasted. Everyone loves the guy!
How is he being wasted? He's been doing good. Some don't care for the Yeet! gimmick, but I enjoy it and he's been doing a solid job. And he's as over as he's ever been. Only reason he doesn't have a singles title is his story with the Bloodline is not over yet. It's all gonna get real at SS imo.

How is he being wasted? He's been doing good. Some don't care for the Yeet! gimmick, but I enjoy it and he's been doing a solid job. And he's as over as he's ever been. Only reason he doesn't have a singles title is his story with the Bloodline is not over yet. It's all gonna get real at SS imo.
Jey's skillset is what concerns me.

I 100% agree with you. I think Jimmy getting hurt is what has stalled Jey's story. Jey deserves a title though. I look at Jey, he's so over, he sells merchandise, gets the live audience fired up, and I just see main event

I mean, he's not top shelf skill set wise, but he's got charisma, a fun gimmick, is over as all get out and he's basically come out of the shadow of the Bloodline into his own.

I do think is in ring work is getting stale and needs to mix in some new moves or something. He's still doing the same set of moves he had when he and Jimmy were champs.

That doesn't take away from the fact that he's still over and holding his own.

Jey is not a great in ring guy. Being in a tag team concealed that for a long time, but he's almost 40. He's not suddenly going to become some superior work rate performer.

He's over but the knock against him is his failure to deliver in the ring especially in big matches. His WM match against Jimmy was very bad.

He has a ceiling and this is it. And that's fine, but he has limitations that are pretty glaring for someone who has been around as long as he has.

Forgive me if I'm just now noticing this with Jey, because I really don't remember seeing it before.....but it seemed like there were 2 or 3 of those "the opponent has to remain stationary while the babyface is doing something cutesy" moments in Jey's match last night.

It's been a thing in pro wrestling for a while, I get it (the people's elbow, the worm, Dusty Rhodes' flip-flop-n-fly, etc)......but with Jey it seemed to happen during a few different instances, not just one trademark spot similar to the others mentioned. There does come a point where it just makes the heels look unnecessarily stupid when they're having to wait for multiple instances of a babyface horsing around before inflicting whatever their next move is.

Poor Liv...

(Although there are a few good theories in the comments bout how Dom might not be the one who does the turn.)

Poor Liv...

(Although there are a few good theories in the comments bout how Dom might not be the one who does the turn.)
I actually think it's Rhea who turns and reunites with Liv. Dom gets dumped by both. Dom gets consoled by his JD buddies.

That's what I want to see anyway. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom