{Old Thread Bumped}Underhill saying “looks like” Kamara will be inactive (1 Viewer)

man…Kamara has pretty much been a zero the first 4 weeks. Looking like it would have been better to just get the suspension out of the way.
I said the same thing with Maye. Today is going to be tough.

They sure aren’t giving Dalton a lot to work with

In a must win game, our big players are sitting it out. Sad times

No Kamara means we should have Winston active so Taysom can fill his utility role.

These injuries are crazy. Either our conditioning coaches bite or we need to stop buying Ferrari's and draft some subarus. Between drafting that 1st round "value=injury history" player and killing Kamara by running him up the gut, this will continue.

Way too early for the wheels to be falling of the carts with some of these player's. Pessimism done, let's find a way to win.

Incredible… the mismanagement of players this year is outstandingly bad. He’s fine all week now he’s out again…
I mean that’s been Kamara the last couple seasons. Maybe too much running up the middle for his build. He’s stopped being explosive. And MT who knows with the ankle.

Seems like we could closing the books on this chapter and fire sale/rebuild is coming. Everything has regressed with the talent.

I mean that’s been Kamara the last couple seasons. Maybe too much running up the middle for his build. He’s stopped being explosive. And MT who knows with the ankle.

Seems like we could closing the books on this chapter and fire sale/rebuild is coming. Everything has regressed with the talent.
At this point, after this season or before the trade deadline a fire sale may be good for the team. Probably MTs last season here. Availability is premium in the what have you done for us lately nfl.

Hindsight says we mighta been better off getting the suspension out of the way. He has been next to invisible anyway.
The NFL will not and should not levy a punishment on an off the field situation until the state has completed their case. in some fashion. Kamara's lawyers have continously pushed the court hearings down the road and until it is done the NFL will not attempt to suspend him.

It might not be worth much, but am I the only one really confused with how we're handling injuries this year? Letting Jameis play in the condition he was in? Kamara? And now suddenly, in an almost must win condition, you pull everybody important that's hurt at all? I don't get it, this game's gonna be hard to watch I feel like.

Yea I’ve always been frustrated with trying to power Kamara up the middle, we were so good when we did that with Ingram and Murray and let Kamara do his thing, it’s like we have lost the identity of what has made him great and can’t figure out how to utilize him properly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom