N/S Panthers benched QB Bryce Young (Dalton starting)(Merged) (12 Viewers)

I frequently offer up here things I've talked about with my husband and his suggestion for the best thing for Bryce Young would be to get traded to the Jets and pick up some knowledge from Aaron Rodgers.
Rodgers isn’t the type of guy to help youngsters. Unless it involves going awol and smoking crack in a cabin off the grid

Why though?
Have you seen the Jets' history with QBs since Joe Namath? It's a pretty sad story. And Aaron really isn't interested in working with a young new qb. He either wants to start or do his own thing. I'm not sure he'd be someone who really wants to teach Bryce the ropes. He'd be better off learning from other experienced winners who are nearing the end of their careers like Stafford or Goff, or even stay put and learn from Dalton, which wouldn't be a bad thing.

I'm kinda torn on whether they should bench him and let him learn from Dalton or he'd benefit more from a change of scenery and have a fresh start somewhere else.

The point is they, Aikman and Manning, won squat their first season. And here Bryce has even less to work with than those two. He's definitely not them, but benching him two games into his second season and first with a new coaching staff seems like a massive overreaction. Let him keep playing. NFL has always been tough on young QBs.

What I noticed about Bryce Young when the Saints & Panther's played last week was the total lack of pre-snap recognition at the line of scrimmage.
In the NFL it is really bad that a player going into his 2nd season hasn't improved in this area...

Maybe the coaching staff wants him on the sidelines for a couple of games with his headset on so that he can listen & learn...

What I noticed about Bryce Young when the Saints & Panther's played last week was the total lack of pre-snap recognition at the line of scrimmage.
In the NFL it is really bad that a player going into his 2nd season hasn't improved in this area...

Maybe the coaching staff wants him on the sidelines for a couple of games with his headset on so that he can listen & learn...
Well part of that is probably the new coaching staff. He's just not in an ideal situation there. I haven't written him off and hope he can find his way, whether with them or another team, idk.

Rodgers isn’t the type of guy to help youngsters. Unless it involves going awol and smoking crack in a cabin off the grid
if youd watch last years hard knocks and pat mcafee show, you'd realize hes not how the media portrays him.

trust me, til i watched him on pat i thought he was the biggest douche. actually hearing him speak on the show and seeing the more human side of him. i wish we had him right after brees.

if youd watch last years hard knocks and pat mcafee show, you'd realize hes not how the media portrays him.

trust me, til i watched him on pat i thought he was the biggest douche. actually hearing him speak on the show and seeing the more human side of him. i wish we had him right after brees.
I can’t fault Rodgers too much. I go off the grid annually, to reset myself mentally. I don’t dislike him, I just don’t care for any Packers QB. Not a personal thing. I just don’t like their color scheme of uniforms. So whoever is wearing them, don’t get much love from me.

I can’t fault Rodgers too much. I go off the grid annually, to reset myself mentally. I don’t dislike him, I just don’t care for any Packers QB. Not a personal thing. I just don’t like their color scheme of uniforms. So whoever is wearing them, don’t get much love from me.
oh same. thats why i didnt like him too. dont like packers lol idk why. just dont.

but when i started watching pat mcafee and hearing him talk on tuesdays during the season, then hard knock last summer. i'm like man this guy isnt near what media says he is. odd character? yep. complete a-hole and a tool? not at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom