Panthers @ Saints Gameday Thread (2 Viewers)

I paused and running behind. Did brees just ask the 3000 people to be quiet before that play?

Let me tell you guys something: this is a cohesive locker room. You don’t pull off this win w/out your main starters w/out your team being “my brother’s keeper”. I don’t care if we win ugly. I care that we win. This game was closer than the it should’ve been due to the refs.
Payton knows his players. Great offensive game plan. Drew, AK, and the kids, with a little Murray and Cook sprinkled in played it to perfection.

Man this offense is great. Even without two #1 WRs they still produce. Dominated TOP and plays run. Should never have been close. We have to solve the issues with the defense before Tampa Bay.

Tampa Bay might well be the only other game the defense shows up for on the schedule. For whatever reason the players get really up for that one.

Something gotta change. 6 games in and the defense is still horid. APB out on Cam Jordan, secondary trash. Why is it still the same thing over and over. 6 games in and nothing has changed

I'll say he's tried to at least fix it. We've had 5 defensive coordinators 14 years. Feels like a lot.
It is a lot. So the choices and decisions. Also for a long run he seemed to require the DC to come in and keep his staff as opposed to the DC building his own staff. Whatever his thoughts on how to manage the defense, it hasn't worked.

But I will credit them for making a play to close out the game today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom